+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

mopjedopje101

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
test invite for me was thursday 02

i passed on saturday but i failed it 14/20, waiting for next one..

did not know that it was super hard, and didn't know that some unlucky person like me can get a lot of tricky questions.
Oh no :/ so sorry for you … the test is easy what I found hard and tricky is the way the word the questions .
I suggest you to read the book instead bunch of times (annoying I know) but Better Than do those mock test …that the makes it seem easier .

ps : still do a couple of those mock test. But read the book .

xuan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Oh no :/ so sorry for you … the test is easy what I found hard and tricky is the way the word the questions .
I suggest you to read the book instead bunch of times (annoying I know) but Better Than do those mock test …that the makes it seem easier .

ps : still do a couple of those mock test. But read the book .

I spoke with a friend who passed the test last week, actually it depends on the luck a lot, if you are lucky you can get 18-19 super easy questions!
but if you are not you will get 1-2 super easy questions and the rest really not easy.. with some questions that really can make even a person with a PhD confused :(

And you are right reading the book 3-4 times is way way better than those videos..

Reactions: SK79

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada

did not know that it was super hard, and didn't know that some unlucky person like me can get a lot of tricky questions.
You passed and failed?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other

Oh no. No worries, you will get through the second time for sure.

Reactions: SK79 and xuan

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Thanks!
Also the fact that i did it in french while studying in english might caused confusion.
Yes. Honestly I was super worried as well before giving the test. But my trick was to understand the book as much I can and not memorize it word by word. With dates, if you align the events in sequence then it will be so easy to remember and yes for sure go through the names and dates one last time before you start your test.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I have just received the scheduled Oath date today - 03/05/2023. The scheduled Oath date for 4 of us will be online on 03/22/2023. Thank you and good luck everyone.
What's your timeline and office? Don't see you on the spreadsheet.

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
I got a ghost update on Friday Mar 2nd. Still waiting after test passed. Dont know if it means anything :rolleyes:

Reactions: Greyson

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
I FINALLY received the oath email today (yea on Sunday), no tracker update just yet. The email came from Niagara (NFG) office. My oath is scheduled for March 22nd.
Many congratulations!! Your location is in KWC region and received the invite from Niagara office? Is it a virtual oath or in-person?

Reactions: SK79