+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

amontella

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
So, just a quick update in case it happens to someone else. I finally received the email invitation for the oath ceremony (date is March 9) a couple of days ago, my spouse however did not. We obviously checked the spam/folders etc but no email yet.
Spouse's tracker is still saying scheduled for oath on March 9 as well so it looks like maybe the agent forgot to send the email unfortunately.
So far we emailed the same email that sent me the invitation. fingers crossed they will send invitation to my spouse as well, will call them next week if not... @infidel keep us posted if you can on when you receive your email invitation

looks like they really like to keep us on our toes till the very last minute lol

Montrealboy

Oct 1, 2022
Hi, Is there anyone in the group who is still waiting for their BG check to be completed? Is it stuck in security? What do they look for in security?

theup60

Feb 25, 2023
They will send an email asking you for a pic of your PR no need to worry if you have their email for the document collections part of your processing office then you can email the PR to them as well if you are being processed by Scabrogh then that email would be
IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

When you send it they will add it to your file, make sure the subject line is, your full name and your UCI ( Example: Justin Blake - 9099-0098)

You can also email the IRCC testing department and ask them, they reply pretty quickly IRCC.CitOnlineTest-TestenligneCit.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Good luck
Hello,
I sent the PR card to the test email address as soon as I finished the exam. Next day on the tracker, exam has been updated to completed. Would like to know whether there is any chance of asking the photo I'd again ?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hello,
I sent the PR card to the test email address as soon as I finished the exam. Next day on the tracker, exam has been updated to completed. Would like to know whether there is any chance of asking the photo I'd again ?
If its completed they already review the stuff and deemed it okay so you good to go nothing else needed

ngozifat

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
29-09 2017
Med's Request
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2019
Applied online Sept 14 and still no AOR. Wondering if the few others on the spreadsheet with no AOR really don’t have it or just haven’t posted an update? It’s been almost 6 months. I’m happy everyone else is looking like it’s the finish line, but this is frustrating :(
U need to give them a call.

sdharan21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2022
So, just a quick update in case it happens to someone else. I finally received the email invitation for the oath ceremony (date is March 9) a couple of days ago, my spouse however did not. We obviously checked the spam/folders etc but no email yet.
Spouse's tracker is still saying scheduled for oath on March 9 as well so it looks like maybe the agent forgot to send the email unfortunately.
So far we emailed the same email that sent me the invitation. fingers crossed they will send invitation to my spouse as well, will call them next week if not... @infidel keep us posted if you can on when you receive your email invitation

looks like they really like to keep us on our toes till the very last minute lol
I received mine 4 days before the ceremony. Don't worry

Reactions: amontella

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
Hopefully Scarborough office guys should receive updates this week. I am at 28 days after test completed marked for me. We usually see movement after 35 to 40 days. Finger crossed

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hopefully Scarborough office guys should receive updates this week. I am at 28 days after test completed marked for me. We usually see movement after 35 to 40 days. Finger crossed
Patiently waiting since Jan 23.

Last edited: