AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018
Question, any idea how long does it take from the time everything gets marked completed to the time you get decision made and citizenship oath change to in progress?

CHIOMA OSSAI

May 30, 2020
This is not related to citizenship application but I feel someone can help me understand this. So my wife is currently sponsoring her minor brother through the orphan relative program and since he got AOR and biometric request letter since august there have been multiple ghost update on the tracker but no changes on the tracker and everything is not started since august 2022 except for biometrics that is showing in progress since august. Ecas is showing only application received 18th of May and nothing else, not even applications in progress. Is this normal for a minor application?

crackjack

Sep 6, 2022
Question, any idea how long does it take from the time everything gets marked completed to the time you get decision made and citizenship oath change to in progress?
I sent them an e-mail and they replied saying there's a 3-6 month wait time for the completion date.

Reactions: Ziko1505

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
From the spreadsheet, it looks like the West side has buckled up and sending updates like crazy, especially the Calgary office. Hoping the SCR office to send some updates too in the new month.
Hoping the same for SCR and all the office files. :)

Reactions: Sandy.gal

Sabricaincanada

Sep 12, 2021
Test taken 24Feb2023
@admin please update!

I have a question though, I helped my wife in her test by walking her through technically in the sign in steps 1 to 6 of the test taking, then I exit the room and keft her alone starting the profile photo taking and before the test start... wondering if that's gonna cause a problem for her! Anybody knows?

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Test taken 24Feb2023
@admin please update!

I have a question though, I helped my wife in her test by walking her through technically in the sign in steps 1 to 6 of the test taking, then I exit the room and keft her alone starting the profile photo taking and before the test start... wondering if that's gonna cause a problem for her! Anybody knows?
I did the same, no issues, as long as you or nobody else comes in the picture she took, you guys are good. The ID picture capturing was so tricky, I had to help my wife too.

Sabricaincanada

Sep 12, 2021
I did the same, no issues, as long as you or nobody else comes in the picture she took, you guys are good. The ID picture capturing was so tricky, I had to help my wife too.
Phew I was afraid that might blow up the whole thing for her! Glad it worked out fine for you....and about the ID photo that is one damn tricky thing ...it is almost impossible to take a clear shot as most of the labtop/tablet cameras have infinate focus, I had to disable my labtop built in camera and go and buy/install a logitech external webcam with Auto Focus feature to be able to get through with this....some extra $50 but if compared to an invalid test results due to unclear ID photo it's quiet cheap I guess!

Reactions: adigautam

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hello, I mistakenly took my photo instead of the PR card while attempting the exam. I Passed the exam but would like to know whether the test will be invalid or whether they request for a photo I'd ???
They will send an email asking you for a pic of your PR no need to worry if you have their email for the document collections part of your processing office then you can email the PR to them as well if you are being processed by Scabrogh then that email would be
IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

When you send it they will add it to your file, make sure the subject line is, your full name and your UCI ( Example: Justin Blake - 9099-0098)

You can also email the IRCC testing department and ask them, they reply pretty quickly IRCC.CitOnlineTest-TestenligneCit.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Good luck

sdharan21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2022
@sdharan21 all the very best for your big day today! do update here when you become a citizen. it will be a good, positive and uplifting update for everyone waiting :)
Hi, sorry did not log in here for a while now :)
Thank you for your wishes and the support. Yes I am a Canadian Citizen now. Awaiting the Certificate to arrive. Next will be passport.
A small bleep in that entire process. My son was able to take the oath so I have to wait now again for them to send me a medical exemption form from a different processing department. So happy but completely. Don't really know how long it will take for them now!

Reactions: 2017CanadaHo!

sdinkar08

Sep 18, 2022
Received my test invite today too. Test window Jan 30th - Feb 20th.

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1,121
Application: Single
Application sent: Sep 18, 2022
AOR: Oct 7, 2022
First GU : Dec 11, 2022
Background completed: Jan 12, 2023
Test invite : Jan 25th.
Test taken : Feb 12th
Test in Tracker marked as completed : Feb 23 (but updated today Feb 25).
Language Skills, Physical Presence, Prohibitions : In Progress

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Hello, I mistakenly took my photo instead of the PR card while attempting the exam. I Passed the exam but would like to know whether the test will be invalid or whether they request for a photo I'd ???
am assuming they'll simply ask for the id document (treating it similar to a case where the id document photo wasn''t clear)

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Hi, sorry did not log in here for a while now :)
Thank you for your wishes and the support. Yes I am a Canadian Citizen now. Awaiting the Certificate to arrive. Next will be passport.
A small bleep in that entire process. My son was able to take the oath so I have to wait now again for them to send me a medical exemption form from a different processing department. So happy but completely. Don't really know how long it will take for them now!
congratulations again!!
yeah passport is the next one - fairly straight-forward especially if you have a guarantor avl.
i had applied for my family's passports on 10th Feb. received my minor child's pp yesterday - looks good! :); others awaited.

Reactions: sdharan21