+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

yourr.grace

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi , did your tracker finally updated anything for FP post BG completed ? I have sent on Jan 14th , hopeful to get update soon .
yea, tracker was updated with FP received on 10th feb(in the tracker it was 8th feb)..on 16th feb, BG was marked completed.

Last edited:

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
Weird update today.
My test and BG are both in progress and waiting (they haven't checked the results yet)

But My Physical Presence has been marked Completed now as of Feb 15. Update showed up today on Feb 17.
looks like your are “no aor worry guy” to got oath first among us guy :D

• Haha
Reactions: Varunaimar

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
I am not sure do i get worried or not . I sent my FP on 14th Jan , with respect to time all other folks around same timeline had got FP received and BG updated . I sent two emails to RCMP in a gap of 10 days once 3 weeks were over - No response , Have been trying reaching IRCC (IVR reference once client ID is given as input :111411) from past 3 days , I always get agents are busy and call get hanged .

Not sure how do i get to know did IRCC received the FP or not , My tracker doesn't have any reference of FP request or any tracking around it .

maoyutou

Dec 6, 2020
I am not sure do i get worried or not . I sent my FP on 14th Jan , with respect to time all other folks around same timeline had got FP received and BG updated . I sent two emails to RCMP in a gap of 10 days once 3 weeks were over - No response , Have been trying reaching IRCC (IVR reference once client ID is given as input :111411) from past 3 days , I always get agents are busy and call get hanged .

Not sure how do i get to know did IRCC received the FP or not , My tracker doesn't have any reference of FP request or any tracking around it .
I am in the same boat. I do not know other peple, at least my FP sent earlier than you and no response from RCMP. Nothing appeared in the Tracker.

amontella

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Guys I am actually shaking!!!! just been scheduled for Oath ceremony on March 9! Update was on Feb 15 but reflected on the tracker just today. To the ones that did the oath, from experience, when do they send the email with the invitation just so I know when to expect? And wishing everyone waiting best of luck and a speedy processing!

dalal.ganesh

Star Member
Apr 1, 2018
Guys I am actually shaking!!!! just been scheduled for Oath ceremony on March 9! Update was on Feb 15 but reflected on the tracker just today. To the ones that did the oath, from experience, when do they send the email with the invitation just so I know when to expect? And wishing everyone waiting best of luck and a speedy processing!
Congratulations! Good to see some movement in group.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
AOR Sept 16 2022
FP invite Jan 17,2023
FP submitted Jan 20 2023
BG complete Jan 31,2023

office : Scarborough ( confirmed through call with IRCC)
how did you reached IRCC , I am not able to reach them .