azamat277

Jan 9, 2020
Reactions: adigautam

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hey no I dint. Those people who were getting response back with their Oath dates have already got the LPP marked completed. But in our case since LPP is still in progress, I don't think SCR will give the update. I saw on some other page where this guy emailed them for update and the response he got back was "please note your file is still in progress and the processing time is 25 months."

Ranash

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Test status updated to Complete today
I took the test on 11 Feb, marked completed on 13 Feb
Online tracker updated on 16Feb
It seems Online tracker lags three days behind the actual update
My office is Scarborough

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
My office is Scarborough
Yup same for all. Scarborough updated the test in 3 days and after that longggg wait :D

Reactions: Ranash

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hey no I dint. Those people who were getting response back with their Oath dates have already got the LPP marked completed. But in our case since LPP is still in progress, I don't think SCR will give the update. I saw on some other page where this guy emailed them for update and the response he got back was "please note your file is still in progress and the processing time is 25 months."
Gotcha! Thanks!

Reactions: Sandy.gal

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
My office is Scarborough
Welcome to our side. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Ranash

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting

amontella

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Isn't it weird that when it comes to DM to oath timelines are so out of whack? I mean, the whole process is incredibly difficult to predict but I feel with the other stages there's at least a vague idea on where your application is at but oath timelines seem to be all over the place. Does anyone know what the average timeline would be from DM to Oath? A couple of months? Also I was checking timelines for Vancouver -the office that sent me test invite- but I just learned that the office that sends you the ceremony invite might end up being different in some cases, which adds to the uncertainty. :confused: I have travel plans for Spring / Summer for work and praying everything will fall into place at the right time lol.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Isn't it weird that when it comes to DM to oath timelines are so out of whack? I mean, the whole process is incredibly difficult to predict but I feel with the other stages there's at least a vague idea on where your application is at but oath timelines seem to be all over the place. Does anyone know what the average timeline would be from DM to Oath? A couple of months? Also I was checking timelines for Vancouver -the office that sent me test invite- but I just learned that the office that sends you the ceremony invite might end up being different in some cases, which adds to the uncertainty. :confused: I have travel plans for Spring / Summer for work and praying everything will fall into place at the right time lol.
Lol. It's a lottery system. I see people waiting from September month and few people from Oct and Nov already got their Oath ceremony and not even urgent processing. Completely unfair but what can you do. Nothing

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
As per me, once we submit the application and till the background check is complete, the processing happens at central IRCC level. Post BG, the case moves to local IRCC offices. This is where we start seeing timeline mismatch as our cases are no longer in the same queue. We move from the centralised queue to the local office queue. Just today @Azamat shared a link for the Kitchener area and the whole timeline makes sense again.

The mistake we are making is, we are still comparing our timeline with Mississauga office, or Ottawa office or Vancouver office. I think let us not compare dates with different office.