+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

tintin2018

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Folks, Quick Qs: Where do you see the Test invite link on the online application portal? It's been more than 2 weeks since my background verification was marked completed but Citizenship Test is still showing Not Started. Should I expect this section/box to get update with test link?

Ranash

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Folks, Quick Qs: Where do you see the Test invite link on the online application portal? It's been more than 2 weeks since my background verification was marked completed but Citizenship Test is still showing Not Started. Should I expect this section/box to get update with test link?
The link will be sent via email invitation, however in my case I get update in online tracker first saying I have to take the test, then few days before test window I got the email

Reactions: tintin2018

isitmeyourelookingfor

Oct 7, 2022
Anyone who has taken the citizenship test recently has any update on the tracker (not sure if there is a waiting for results or something similar after they update)? I gave the test on Sat 11th, but my tracker still has 'Waiting On You' for Citizenship Test, the last day of which is tonight..

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Anyone who has taken the citizenship test recently has any update on the tracker (not sure if there is a waiting for results or something similar after they update)? I gave the test on Sat 11th, but my tracker still has 'Waiting On You' for Citizenship Test, the last day of which is tonight..
It may take upto a week for the tracker to update.

Ziko1505

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
uae
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
july 18,2018
AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018
Wts ur office?

Ziko1505

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
uae
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
july 18,2018
AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018
My ATIP is from NS. The citizenship exam invite is from an email that has an 'MTL' in it.
Yea, some pals here can tell which office depending on the email address. From wt ive seen, as mentioned above it should take few days to a week to be marked as complete unless ur office is vancouver (my case) been a month now and still waiting. So hopefully u get ur results processed quickly.

tkhera

Jan 10, 2019
People who have already taken the tests, please share your inputs, there are questions in practice tests related to electoral districts and their MP or MLA representatives e.g. Richmond. Have you seen questions in tests that came from other electoral districts randomly beyond your own electoral district or the one from practice test?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
People who have already taken the tests, please share your inputs, there are questions in practice tests related to electoral districts and their MP or MLA representatives e.g. Richmond. Have you seen questions in tests that came from other electoral districts randomly beyond your own electoral district or the one from practice test?
Each test is different and system generated. Just read and understand the book twice, some practise tests and you should be fine.