+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Such a good feeling seeing this, happy that the process has been wrapped up for you!
yeah its a big relief, and closure. would be nice to see others from our month sharing their ultimate update(!) fast!!

as for me, paperwork and applications continue!! i have now changed gears. applied for passports today. will soon begin my home country passport surrender process.

Reactions: Ranash

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Just got decision made!!!!!!! Everything marked as complete but Oath ceremony on Feb 7!!!!!!!
CONGRATS! yes that's odd. for me too when 'decision made' was updated, it showed that my oath ceremony was on 6th Jan - which was even before i had taken my test!!!!

in short, your process is complete. a week at the most for you to receive your oath invite

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
This may be a silly question. But I want to know if everyone (or a lot or even a few) are eager to get to the next stage or may be I am the crazy one here.

I check my online account - tracker + ECAS - multiple times a day (10-12). Although, whenever I have gotten an update, ghost or otherwise, it has always been after the first login of the day. Is there anyone who does like this or are you guys only checking your account once a day?

(No judgements please, thank you!)

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
This may be a silly question. But I want to know if everyone (or a lot or even a few) are eager to get to the next stage or may be I am the crazy one here.

I check my online account - tracker + ECAS - multiple times a day (10-12). Although, whenever I have gotten an update, ghost or otherwise, it has always been after the first login of the day. Is there anyone who does like this or are you guys only checking your account once a day?

it is normal. i did the same. especially when you know something (based on trends or JUST HOPES) is around the corner. sometimes even when the next milestone is far away - i'd still check.

and listen, even if it is not normal, it doesn't matter. it is normal to you. period.

Reactions: myra20sharma

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other

also, it is fantastic if some people control their urge or don't have the urge to check so often. but for me, i used to keep checking / refreshing - similar to what we (at least i) did when we had applied for PR.

so chill. enjoy your frequent refreshes/logins, and the feeling of anticipation, and the joy of seeing an update which wasn't there an hour ago. you know which finger to show to those who judge.

Reactions: myra20sharma

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
also, it is fantastic if some people control their urge or don't have the urge to check so often. but for me, i used to keep checking / refreshing - similar to what we (at least i) did when we had applied for PR.

so chill. enjoy your frequent refreshes/logins, and the feeling of anticipation, and the joy of seeing an update which wasn't there an hour ago. you know which finger to show to those who judge.
Thank you @2017CanadaHo! ! :)

amontella

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
CONGRATS! yes that's odd. for me too when 'decision made' was updated, it showed that my oath ceremony was on 6th Jan - which was even before i had taken my test!!!!

in short, your process is complete. a week at the most for you to receive your oath invite
OMG that is really odd, what happened afterwards? Did it show the correct date or did you have to contact them? my ceremony still says "not started". One week would be mind-blowing but considering my office is Vancouver I am not holding my breath... considering myself lucky as is ;)

Reactions: 2017CanadaHo!