+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

abdalla7

Feb 9, 2023
Just received the test invite. When I read online, there is a mention of an interview right after the test if you pass but that seems to be referencing in person tests. Is the interview no longer a thing? Reading most comments here it seems like people are getting decision made soon after passing the test and no mention of conducting an interview. Thanks!

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
This may be a silly question. But I want to know if everyone (or a lot or even a few) are eager to get to the next stage or may be I am the crazy one here.

I check my online account - tracker + ECAS - multiple times a day (10-12). Although, whenever I have gotten an update, ghost or otherwise, it has always been after the first login of the day. Is there anyone who does like this or are you guys only checking your account once a day?

(No judgements please, thank you!)
Every other day

Reactions: myra20sharma

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Just received the test invite. When I read online, there is a mention of an interview right after the test if you pass but that seems to be referencing in person tests. Is the interview no longer a thing? Reading most comments here it seems like people are getting decision made soon after passing the test and no mention of conducting an interview. Thanks!
I had the same question in my thoughts but yea they don't do interviews to decide if you passed the test or not. It would only apply if you are giving the test in the 3rd attempt

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Can you share your timeline?

yourr.grace

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Tracker updated this morning to reflect the FP request. There is a 2 day delay between action and what shows up on the tracker in "normal" cases, but have seen longer delays as well. Not very reliable it seems.

I have scheduled an appointment for tomorrow to have those done with an agency.
Glad to see progress coming, and hopefully for everyone else waiting.
Do they update the FP request in the tracker (https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca)? For me, nothing changed in the tracker but i received an email requesting the FP. there is no mention of FP request in my online tracker.

tkhera

Jan 10, 2019
Do they update the FP request in the tracker (https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca)? For me, nothing changed in the tracker but i received an email requesting the FP. there is no mention of FP request in my online tracker.
The tracker was updated for me showing they are waiting for me to submit FP. I just gave the FP today at local RCMP detachment. Now have to wait and see when it will get updated in tracker.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
FP requested 16th Jan
FP submitted via accredited agency 16th Jan
No update yet. Wonder what they did with my fingers, i mean finger prints. :p

anybody in the same boat? I am seeing folks whose FP request came later than mine have thier FP and BG completed.
i have given on jan 14th no update yet !

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
I have given my fingerprints on 14th Jan via an accredited agency , then i have sent an email on 5th Feb ( almost 3 weeks) to RCMP and today is almost 4 business and haven't heard back from RCMP yet .

What options do i have in case RCMP doesn't respond to the email inquiry ? I just want to to know if IRCC received fingerprints or not?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I have given my fingerprints on 14th Jan via an accredited agency , then i have sent an email on 5th Feb ( almost 3 weeks) to RCMP and today is almost 4 business and haven't heard back from RCMP yet .

What options do i have in case RCMP doesn't respond to the email inquiry ? I just want to to know if IRCC received fingerprints or not?
Try calling IRCC.

ngozifat

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
29-09 2017
Med's Request
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2019
This may be a silly question. But I want to know if everyone (or a lot or even a few) are eager to get to the next stage or may be I am the crazy one here.

I check my online account - tracker + ECAS - multiple times a day (10-12). Although, whenever I have gotten an update, ghost or otherwise, it has always been after the first login of the day. Is there anyone who does like this or are you guys only checking your account once a day?

(No judgements please, thank you!)
U are not d only one! The process can be annoying I must say!

Reactions: myra20sharma

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
OMG that is really odd, what happened afterwards? Did it show the correct date or did you have to contact them? my ceremony still says "not started". One week would be mind-blowing but considering my office is Vancouver I am not holding my breath... considering myself lucky as is ;)
i didn't have to contact them, a week prior to the oath i received the email.