Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
There is some issue going on with the tracker that the status are not getting updated with the latest data. Its impacting few people like your spouse. As you already have the test invite email, you should go ahead with the test once you are ready. The status should get fixed overtime.

Okay. I see. Thank you for your reply. I hope it fixes soon for all of those who have the same issue.

jjll88

Apr 19, 2022
Hello everyone,
For those who have already taken the test and passed, which website would you recommend that has the most accurate questions shown on the test?
I've been practicing the test in different websites, but I've noticed some have more precise questions compared to others. Honestly I just want to make sure I study with the most accurate one as I sometimes tend to get extremely anxious when performing timed tests.
Truly appreciate your help with this.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hello everyone,
For those who have already taken the test and passed, which website would you recommend that has the most accurate questions shown on the test?
I've been practicing the test in different websites, but I've noticed some have more precise questions compared to others. Honestly I just want to make sure I study with the most accurate one as I sometimes tend to get extremely anxious when performing timed tests.
I used a mobile app: Canadian Citizenship Test 2023
https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/canadian-citizenship-test-2023/id1530490881

Reactions: jjll88

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I have just passed my citizenship test 20/20.
I was too nervous but it was easier than I expected. It took me 5 mins and few seconds to complete it.

My spouse is yet to give theirs.

All the best to all of you!
Lol told yea the test is not the stress. It's pre math of it- taking pictures n all.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hello everyone,
Read the book twice and just google any citizenship practice tests. I heard apnatoronto is used a lot for practise. You will have plenty of time to do the test.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Quick Question :

My spouse and I both got a Ghost Update each on Jan 20th. Then we got our test invites on Monday Jan 23rd. Our Account was still same.

On Jan 25th I got three new notifications in my account - My BG was marked "Complete" and My Citizenship Test changed to "In Progress". And a box was created on top about test saying "Waiting on You"

But my Spouse's account is same as of Jan 20th. The BG is "In Progress" and Citizenship test is still "Not Started" and no box created on their account, even though they have their Test Invite in their email.

Is this common? Should we be worried?

Processing Office is Scarborough.
It's common. I heard a lot of people had that issue. As long you have the email, you are invited to do the test. Mine is Scarborough office too but tracker was updated for both me and my husband

Reactions: myra20sharma

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Lol told yea the test is not the stress. It's pre math of it- taking pictures n all.
I swear! It took me 5 attempts to the ID in frame. If move left and the ID moves right of the screen. Hahaha. Glad it's done.

I was just reading another post about the Test Result Screen. I probably closed it too soon. I didn't read it full. I remember it had the score 20/20 for sure. But I didn't read anything else. Some say it said "Congratulations you have passed the test" or something of that effect but I do not remember that. I just saw the score and went to the bottom of the page and clicked "Exit". Did I read the score right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandy.gal

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
What's the current trend avg time between BG verification & getting test invite?
I see many people got BG completed on & around 25th Jan and yet waiting for test invite.
2 to 3 weeks is normally seen. There of course will be outliers. But if anyone is waiting for a test invite after just 5 days of BG then they're in for a reality check!

PS. You can see trending of September and other months in our tracker.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I swear! It took me 5 attempts to the ID in frame. If move left and the ID moves right of the screen. Hahaha. Glad it's done.

I was just reading another post about the Test Result Screen. I probably closed it too soon. I didn't read it full. I remember it had the score 20/20 for sure. But I didn't read anything else. Some say it said "Congratulations you have passed the test" or something of that effect but I do not remember that. I just saw the score and went to the bottom of the page and clicked "Exit". Did I read the score right?
Lol. Definition of sigh of relief. If it shows 20/20 on it then yes that is your score. I just saved the pdf to be on the safer side but yeah you will get to know once they mark the tracker completed. If anything they will email you.

Carlos25

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Fingerprint request: Jan 11
Received: Jan 29
BG completed: Jan 30

I couldn't see the updates until today. Hopefully I'll get the test invite soon.

Reactions: Ranash

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Lol. Definition of sigh of relief. If it shows 20/20 on it then yes that is your score. I just saved the pdf to be on the safer side but yeah you will get to know once they mark the tracker completed. If anything they will email you.
My spouse just gave and they didn't see "Congratulations: anywhere, just their score. And they passed too.

Waiting for next steps.