+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

mopjedopje101

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
I understand u, but I don't believe paper is faster. If u are told to send additional Info there will be delays. Plus every submission is unique, Offices handling each application may also be slow because they may change priorities etc.. I started my online application Sept 12th 2022, and by Sept 15 , I was told to submit additional information. Then Dec 30th my Background Check was moved to complete and same day I received email to do my test which i did Jan 9th 2023 and it was updated to complete Jan 17th. Now waiting for Language, Prohibition & Physical Presence to be move to complete. My application when I started is not even up to five months. And I can't tell when the last stage will be. In my own opinion it does matter if it is paper or online.
Omg I feeel you , same for me my BG turned completed December 24th 2022 from Toronto as well ever since then I’ve been studying, hoping for that test invite to arrived :/ but nothing since that update.

Reactions: arash2002

Amarsaix

Sep 2, 2022
Hi Friends
Help needed. I'm applying for citizenship application for my family (Paper based for three members) . But the forms are giving mr errors in red box when I'm putting dates regarding residential history and travel docs etc. The have no gaps and overlaping periods and unable to validate the forms. Tried 3 different computers with 2 different Acrobats and Operating systems. Any suggestions will highly appreciated. Thanks

xuan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Hi Friends
Help needed. I'm applying for citizenship application for my family (Paper based for three members) . But the forms are giving mr errors in red box when I'm putting dates regarding residential history and travel docs etc. The have no gaps and overlaping periods and unable to validate the forms. Tried 3 different computers with 2 different Acrobats and Operating systems. Any suggestions will highly appreciated. Thanks
i had the same problems you can read page 2 or 3 of this topic i sent my application without any validation.

Sabricaincanada

Sep 12, 2021
Not really Iam in the same boat still no BG completed only two GU on 7th October and December 16th :(

i see how update getting fast for the rest and still no news for my case.

by the way I applied from Montreal but the AOR signed by Sydney NS I don’t know if this particular location are late in online treatment

anyone can advise please ?
I believe case processing center at Sydney, Nova Scotia is only responsible for sending AORs for all applicants not only Montreal ones, then each file gets distributed geographicly to the local processing office.

Reactions: Sara_3107

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi Friends
Are you putting the dates within the time period they asking for?

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Just got an updae
Ecas changed to be in-progress 24th jab
Gu:26 th jan
28th jan: BC completed for me and my wife

Amarsaix

Sep 2, 2022
Actually second problem i didn't validate my form will that cause me a problem ? we are supposed to generate a barcode on it?
i made sure everything is there but i couldn't validate it... hope it won't cause problems.

damn paper application too much troubles :'(
hi xuan
I,m facing the same problem of not able to validate the forms. could you please let me know how you fix the problem . It will be a great help.
thanks

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
hi xuan
I,m facing the same problem of not able to validate the forms. could you please let me know how you fix the problem . It will be a great help.
thanks
In which section you get the error and what is the error you get? Will be helpful if you can paste the screenshot of the error by masking the personal details. You can use something like https://postimages.org/ and then paste the URL here.