Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
No update on the tracker yet since the last Ghost Update of December 24. BG is still showing In Progress. Good news is ECAS status changed to “In Progress” this morning.

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 20, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 1, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on January 23, 2023.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
No update on the tracker yet since the last Ghost Update of December 24. BG is still showing In Progress. Good news is ECAS status changed to “In Progress” this morning.

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 20, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 1, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on January 23, 2023.
This is what I had and I got test invite yesterday, BG still In prog.
Look for that email. :)

rikta92

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Bosnia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
Hi,

Does anyone know how long it takes for it to update after submitting the fingerprints?

I did my fingerprints through an agency in Barrie, ON

infidel

Dec 17, 2014
Guys
My spouse and me have finished our Test 2 days back as well but I still see only the 'Loading.../Chargement...' message on Tracker. This has been the case for the past 2 weeks now! I know this is more common when awaiting Oath but in my case this is the case since 2 weeks (just after Test invite). I'm at a loss on whats happening and who can help here...any advice?

Ziko1505

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
uae
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
july 18,2018
AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018
Guys
My spouse and me have finished our Test 2 days back as well but I still see only the 'Loading.../Chargement...' message on Tracker. This has been the case for the past 2 weeks now! I know this is more common when awaiting Oath but in my case this is the case since 2 weeks (just after Test invite). I'm at a loss on whats happening and who can help here...any advice?
I have the same thing on my tracker. did my test on the 16th, but nothing has changed. Been told before that it depends on the processing office, and might take longer in some cases to see any movement. do you know which office sent you the test invitation?

infidel

Dec 17, 2014
I have the same thing on my tracker. did my test on the 16th, but nothing has changed. Been told before that it depends on the processing office, and might take longer in some cases to see any movement. do you know which office sent you the test invitation?
I dont know which office. The Test email came from a generic source '@ct-tc.apps.cic.gc.ca'

Ziko1505

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
uae
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
july 18,2018
AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018
I dont know which office. The Test email came from a generic source '@ct-tc.apps.cic.gc.ca'
mmm, mine is Vancouver, and I was checking the spreadsheet, and I saw that they have been working on updating cases for July and August, so am hoping to see some movement this week or next week. gd luck and keep us updated if you get any changes.

Sabricaincanada

Sep 12, 2021
Good day everyone, I have a question! Does your file gets sent to the processing office before or after the BG check milestone? Just wondering

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I guess this test update takes time may be.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Thank you for you reply!

I see you already gave the test. How did you prepare for the test. The test guide is making me snooze. Any tips and tricks?
:p :)
Just read the book twice. First time just understand the book. And second time start memorizing it. And ofcourse practice test as much as you can. And when you feel like you are ready and confident, just go for it. I dint wanted to stretch it and just went for it when I was confident enough!!

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Guys
Hi did your tracker got updated for test completion?