Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
No need to book a slot. You can take the test anytime in the test window day or night even if you don't receive the e-mail instructions. The test website has instructions (link in signature)
Thanks , But also wanted to know usually people get the instructions on email or not ? If i don't get still can go ahead and give the Test right ?

I also see on top of the page of new Online Tracker . I believe that hyperlink takes the same link that you shared in your signature .

Take the citizenship test New update
Citizenship test

Waiting on you
You have been scheduled to take the citizenship test online. Read the invitation you will receive carefully.
  • You need to take your online citizenship test between January 20, 2023 and February 9, 2023.
  • Contact the office that sent the invitation if you
    • can’t or don’t want to do the test online
    • need to reschedule
    • have any questions

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Thanks , But also wanted to know usually people get the instructions on email or not ? If i don't get still can go ahead and give the Test right ?

I also see on top of the page of new Online Tracker . I believe that hyperlink takes the same link that you shared in your signature .

Take the citizenship test New update
Citizenship test

Waiting on you
You have been scheduled to take the citizenship test online. Read the invitation you will receive carefully.
  • You need to take your online citizenship test between January 20, 2023 and February 9, 2023.
  • Contact the office that sent the invitation if you
    • can’t or don’t want to do the test online
    • need to reschedule
    • have any questions
Yes, people get an e-mail for tests. Sometimes closer to the start of the test window. Yes, you can take the test anytime without the email as long as it is within the test window

Reactions: Gurindar

crackjack

Sep 6, 2022
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1120
Application: Single
Application Sent: Sep 05, 2022
Delivered: Sep 05, 2022
AOR: Sep 09, 2022
In Progress: Sep 12, 2022
BG Completed: Jan 4, 2023
Citizenship Test:
In progress: Jan 9, 2023
Test Invitation: Jan 11, 2023
Test Window: Jan 16, 2023 - Feb 6, 2023

GU: Oct 7, Dec 16, Jan 3

Reactions: SK79

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
How much time does one have before they can schedule the test once the invite has been received ?
Once you get a test invite, it will indicate a test window. This test window is 21 days. You'll need to finish taking your test within this test window. You can take your test at any time (day or night) in this test window.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Same office here was BG completed Dec 22 no test invite yet
How do you know your Processing office if you haven't received a test invite?
Applications now are moved about and they don't necessarily need to be processed at your location.. so personally I don't think you can compare processing speeds based on location..maybe pre-covid that was possible but not anymore....
You should be getting test before the end of the month hopefully

Reactions: sdharan21

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
AOR Oct 20
I just got “In Process” in ECAS but no changes (not even GU) in the new tracker

What would be the next step?