+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

yourr.grace

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
AOR Oct 12... 3 ghost updates till now on Dec 16, Jan13, Jan 18..
No change in BG, no test invite yet. :|
Anyone else with so many GUs but no change in status?

Last edited:

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
AOR Oct 20
I just got “In Process” in ECAS but no changes (not even GU) in the new tracker

What would be the next step?
If Ecas was in process today, you'll probably see a GU tomorrow. Probably another GU after that. Next step is coming after those GUs.

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
AOR Oct 12. 3 ghost update till now. Dec 16, Jan13, Jan 18.. no change in BG, no test invite yet. :|
anyone else with so many GUs but no change in status?
The trend is that 2 days after your second GU, you'll see something in the tracker. Just my observation. My last GU was Jan 17, so I should see something by Jan 19 if that trend keeps up.
I'll be updating here if I get anything.

Reactions: yourr.grace

lionca

Sep 17, 2022
Anyone who got FP request and also got the test?
Wondering the same, I have gotten the fp request but no test yet. But looking at the tracker from other months it seems like a lot of people have in the past. What about you?

Last edited:

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi Guys

I have provided my fingerprints via a RCMP Accredited Service Provider on 14th January , I today checked the Online Tracker and noticed below . Will i will receive an email as well for this , I haven't received any .

How to enrol for the Test on certain day ? What are the steps - Please share .

"Scheduled for citizenship test New update
Citizenship test
You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between January 20, 2023 and February 9, 2023. Information and instructions will be sent to you."
Yup I got the same yesterday. Time to start preparing

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
My bg completed on 31 December and till now no test invite email. Anyone from Scarborough office received test invite?
Well we won't know what our office is until we get the test invite email. But yes I am from Scarborough and already got the test invite. If this helps

bluediam

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Anyone know roughly how long it takes for IRC

Wondering the same, I have gotten the fp request but no test yet. But looking at the tracker from other months it seems like a lot of people have in the past. What about you?
Same, gotten FP but no test. Keep me posted please

Reactions: Ranash