+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Ecas changed to “in process”
Hoping for tracker to reflect that change in coming days.

Difficult to say if it’s a glitch or real update

Last edited:
Reactions: SK79

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Wow I logged into this after a really long time and today I also saw my tracker being updated on Dec 16. Was gonna ask here if anyone else got it too but looks like most of the Sept applicants got that update.

I am seeing a lot of people writing that Ecas got updated to in progress. Where do I see that? I just see the tracker being in progress for all except for the test and Oath. Am I looking at the wrong page?

Last edited:
Reactions: myra20sharma

SK79

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
Wow I logged into this after a really long time and today I also saw my tracker being updated on Dec 16. Was gonna ask here if anyone else got it too but looks like most of the Sept applicants got that update.

I am seeing a lot of people writing that Ecas got updated to in progress. Where do I see that? I just see the tracker being in progress for all except for the test and Oath. Am I looking at the wrong page?
You can check ECAS here.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=null

Reactions: Sandy.gal

SK79

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
Ok yeah then I was checking the right thing Lol. Both the systems are very disconnected though. On my tracker the application status shows in progress with whatever Dec 16th update they did. But on ecas, still shows application received. Not even sure which one to believe.
Dont worry Everything is normal ! When ECAS change to in process you can expect BG Complete

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Dont worry Everything is normal ! When ECAS change to in process you can expect BG Complete
I see. Thanks!! I saw people writing their ECAS changed to in progress so I got a little confused. Looks like all got the update but for some it got changed but for others it dint.

Reactions: SK79