+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I actually read the book and went through some tests just to get the idea, if you have time and are interested in the history you can go through it a few times. People have had good success just going through the book, some noted that the sub-text of the pictures in the book also had information that appeared on the test so keep your eyes open. There are some notes that people made, helpful but you can create your own too. I think I will draw up a timeline of events (as in the book) to better visualize before I give my test. Just my opinion and what I have seen so far with what people have said about the test.
True that. I got notes from someone who actually made it easier to remember things. I guess I will just start going through it soon.

Katarina C.

Oct 5, 2022
Hi guys! Does anyone know the different stages of citizenship application for senior grandparents (70 years old)? Can I say it would be comparatively quicker than non-seniors as they are exempted to undergo the citizenship exams?

Sabricaincanada

Sep 12, 2021
Hi guys .. just a small question❓ my application detailed status on tracker shows IN PROGRESS for all aspects except test and oath ceremony, However as for ECAS status it only shows APPLICATION RECEIVED, I see people here sating Ecas status updated to IN PROGRESS so does that mean mine should be changed anytime soon?

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Hi guys .. just a small question❓ my application detailed status on tracker shows IN PROGRESS for all aspects except test and oath ceremony, However as for ECAS status it only shows APPLICATION RECEIVED, I see people here sating Ecas status updated to IN PROGRESS so does that mean mine should be changed anytime soon?
it will change when your background check completes.

Reactions: Ranash

levenscan

Oct 30, 2018
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1,100
Application: Family of 2
Application sent: Aug 31, 2022
Delivered: Aug 31, 2022
AOR: TBD

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1,100
Application: Family of 2
Application sent: Aug 31, 2022
Delivered: Aug 31, 2022
AOR: TBD
Since your application was delivered in August 2022, your entry is in the August tab of the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_KE3Bu3C3gOyEm0mRVcJH9nEA2u2GOhfpUZOckOWmN0/edit?usp=sharing

Please continue posting updates in the August 2022 thread:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/august-2022-citizenship-applications.774107/

xuan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
i think most people " in progress" is only on tracker not ECAS but not sure.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
That is what they all meant by in progress. Meaning everything is in progress except for oath and test. We all on same page