+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
am seeing some other applications delivered around 08Sep, which are still awaiting an AOR. not sure if those applicants are already aware of some weak-point in their documentation, or if there's some random order in which CIC folks picked up application envelopes to process! that said, even if anyone's application is being returned, it is unfair to keep the person hanging for 2 - 3 weeks, not knowing whether he'd get an AOR or application returned. CIC should at least send an email about the rejection being initiated.
We’re now sending AOR letters or emails for paper and online applications received
the week of September 2, 2022

You are still some days away and will receive it. You can check AOR current status @ https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html The starting two lines are from the link
You guys are correct. I did see that, I'm just impatient. I am going to wait until I hear one way or the other. The date on the website does say that they are still processing the week of Sept 2. Of course there are (many) more applications than our spreadsheet records. Hoping something next week!

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
You guys are correct. I did see that, I'm just impatient. I am going to wait until I hear one way or the other. The date on the website does say that they are still processing the week of Sept 2. Of course there are (many) more applications than our spreadsheet records. Hoping something next week!
i'd say - expect an AOR this week, or else, unfortunately, returned application next week.

Reactions: linxord

Smile_kitty

Sep 8, 2022
I don’t understand why the citizenship processing is so long now. It’s only 4 months for My husband getting his citizenship and most of my friends got theirs in 6 months!

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days:
Application: Family (4)
Application sent: September 15
Delivered: September 16
AOR:

Reactions: medwiz

Simplesim

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
@Zubair20 , @infidel , ABN, @Simplesim - any updates on AORs? hopefully you've received yours....
Yes I got AOR on Sept16, however I have question in that, my legal name has been changed on PR and then I applied with new name but still on AOR I can see old name, may be it's taking from COPR, as COPR name never changes even though PR name and rest doc changes (as CIC advised) , trying to see if anyone faced this issue

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Yes I got AOR on Sept16, however I have question in that, my legal name has been changed on PR and then I applied with new name but still on AOR I can see old name, may be it's taking from COPR, as COPR name never changes even though PR name and rest doc changes (as CIC advised) , trying to see if anyone faced this issue
Hey just a quick question. I am assuming you did paper application, so did you got the AOR via mail or in your provided email address?

infidel

Dec 17, 2014
Got my AOR today...a b'day gift :)
I received spouse's and mine today but nothing for our kid. Does it follow later or is there a problem?

Admins, do update the XL...some corrections to my previous data too..

Application Type: Paper
Physical Presence Days: 1,756
No of Applicants: 3 (2 Adult + 1 Child)
Application sent: Sept 06 , 2022
Application delivered: Sep 09, 2022
AOR: Sep 20, 2022

What next from here?

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
I received spouse's and mine today but nothing for our kid. Does it follow later or is there a problem?

What next from here?
If one person gets it in a family, everyone gets it. It might be somewhere in the middle between Ontario and Nova Scotia :). Updated!
PS: Happy Birthday!

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other

What next from here?
Hey just a quick question. I am assuming you did paper application, so did you got the AOR via mail or in your provided email address?
PS: Happy Birthday and congratulations on your AOR

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
PS: Happy Birthday and congratulations on your AOR
If you have provided a valid e-mail on your paper application, your AOR should arrive via e-mail. If no e-mail is provided, it will arrive via Canada Post.