08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
and that's even more worrying!!!!! :D
For some weird reason, yes - thats a bigger headache - no trackers available and plenty of corner cutting.

Ranash

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Congratulations!
But wouldn't your ECAS show: "application received?" That's what mine says
The online tracker with all the detailed steps says "in process"..
Or when we say ECAS here does it really mean the tracker?

Sorry for being pedantic lool too many trackers and online status checking lol
Same here, Application Received on ECAS and In Process in online tracker, I believe it might need more time to be updated

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Quick Question folks , I have paid the fees (1260 $ for 2 Applicants , within one fee receipt) considering i have sent 2 applications as family within the same envelope. I assume it's fine and not a matter of concern i guess ? - Thoughts . I don't see why it need to be individually done , As at last CIC cares if they have payment of 2 applications .

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Quick Question folks , I have paid the fees (1260 $ for 2 Applicants , within one fee receipt) considering i have sent 2 applications as family within the same envelope. I assume it's fine and not a matter of concern i guess ? - Thoughts . I don't see why it need to be individually done , As at last CIC cares if they have payment of 2 applications .
You have done the right thing, don’t need to pay separately.

Reactions: Gurindar

sarwarhasnat

Sep 16, 2022
Hi everyone,
I am in the process of completing online application and planning to submit within September 2022. I have 2 questions and would appreciate if someone can help with some answers:

(i) Like a paper application checklist, for an online application do we need to upload full passport copy for passports held last 5 years? I don't see any provision or instruction in the entire online application asking for this. They only ask for bio page in one of the points.

(ii) My wife has been a homemaker for the entire period for which they asked for employment history. They also asked for an address. So do I need to mention her as a homemaker separately for each of the addresses she lived in during the last 5 years or do I just mention it once for the entire period and give the current address where we are living.

TIA

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Hi everyone,
I am in the process of completing online application and planning to submit within September 2022. I have 2 questions and would appreciate if someone can help with some answers:

(i) Like a paper application checklist, for an online application do we need to upload full passport copy for passports held last 5 years? I don't see any provision or instruction in the entire online application asking for this. They only ask for bio page in one of the points.

(ii) My wife has been a homemaker for the entire period for which they asked for employment history. They also asked for an address. So do I need to mention her as a homemaker separately for each of the addresses she lived in during the last 5 years or do I just mention it once for the entire period and give the current address where we are living.

TIA
1. Adults all pages. Minors bio pages. Application instructions are pretty clear about this. This doesn't change based on the medium of application.

2. Homemaker for each time block with each address. During my initial years here when I was job hunting, I wrote unemployed and mentioned all addresses.

Ranash

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
I did the same, I printed two copies and included a copy with each application

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
I did the same, I printed two copies and included a copy with each application
I attached it with mine only , because if amount is 1260 its quite obvious its for 2 applications within the envelope .

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
Type: Online application/Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1331
Application: Single/Family(number of family members): Family / 3
Application sent:Sep-13-2022
Delivered:Sep-16-2022
AOR: <NA>

Reactions: 2017CanadaHo!

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Same receipt should have been put in both applications as it is part of the checklist.
yes its their in the envelope , but a single instance where 2 Application amount is paid can be used for both applications as payment is not specific to a name instead an amount . I know what you mean , hoping for the best .

Last edited:

sarwarhasnat

Sep 16, 2022
1. Adults all pages. Minors bio pages. Application instructions are pretty clear about this. This doesn't change based on the medium of application.

2. Homemaker for each time block with each address. During my initial years here when I was job hunting, I wrote unemployed and mentioned all addresses.
Thanks for your response.
For #1, can you advise which section we should be uploading the full passport pages? The fact that they have limited the file size to just 4MB even in the additional documents section (which kind of restricts uploading color pages of passport unless it's extremely low resolution) and there are multiple passports make me concerned. Even in additional documents section in the online application they have clearly stated what documents to be uploaded and it does not include full passport copy. Have you used this online application recently, as it seems to change frequently.

For#2, I will proceed as you recommended

sarwarhasnat

Sep 16, 2022
Just to add- by additional document section i mean the Optional Documents section which is near the last section of the application portal