+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
also, an update for anyone else whose child applicant was a minor when application was submitted but turned 18 before the test. my child in this bucket, hasn't been asked to sit for the test.

VMonga

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone recieved any ghost update today in tracker portal ?
My account shoing updated on 12 Jan 2023 but nothing changed. ?

rikta92

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Bosnia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
You should fill out this so we can add you to the spreadsheet.

Type: Online application/Paper application
Application: Single/Family(number of family members)
Application sent:
Delivered:
AOR:

Seems like 9 of us (following here and the tracker) all got a request to do fingerprints all at the same time.
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days:
Application: Single
Application sent: September 11, 2022
Delivered: September 13, 2022
AOR: N/A

rikta92

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Bosnia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
I am trying to book an appointment for fingerprints at the local police station and in order for them to send the fingerprints they were asking me for a ORI number which I dont know. Without that number they cant send it to the IRCC office, I will have to send it.

Did anyone have similar experience or know what the ORI number is? Thank you

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
I am trying to book an appointment for fingerprints at the local police station and in order for them to send the fingerprints they were asking me for a ORI number which I dont know. Without that number they cant send it to the IRCC office, I will have to send it.

Did anyone have similar experience or know what the ORI number is? Thank you
I found on a different government site that ORI means Originating Agency Identifier and it should be stated somewhere in the fingerprint request letter

Reactions: rikta92

rikta92

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Bosnia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
I found on a different government site that ORI means Originating Agency Identifier and it should be stated somewhere in the fingerprint request letter
I found that too and it states which number is but in the letter/email I received from IRCC regarding the fingerprints request, it doesn't state that number anywhere. So I am wondering if any of you guys had an experience like this?
Should I give them this ORI number that's on the government website or just send it over by myself? I am stuck

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Does anyone know how the test work? Is it timed? Supervised by an agent? Thank you
I heard it's not supervised by agent but by system that clicks pictures of you and then that is reviewed by the officer later. It's 30 mins test with 20 questions and you need to get 15 correct