+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

tiktoklady

Jun 14, 2022
Hello, good day! We had an interview with an officer yesterday. Today, Aug 30, we got an update, Only Physical presence was marked as COMPLETED but Language and Prohibition are still IN PROGRESS. Does anyone here experience the same update as ours?
hi how was the interview what questions did they asked you and did you take test outside of canada ??

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
All applicants has to go. When I was there, I saw someone coming to apply for his entire family and they sent him back.
Thank you, I will try my luck tomorrow to get an appointment. We have a little guy who may get restless if we have to wait for long hours due to walk-in

ACE_1122

Aug 31, 2023
Hi Everyone, I am new to this form, Is anyone with similar timelines?
APP Submitted: 28 SEP 2022 Primary Office Montreal: Secondary Office: CPC Sydney
AOR: 5 OCT
BG Started 15 Jan
Test Completed 16 Feb
GU 2 March
BG Completed 24 Aug
LLP Not started yet. RC-8090

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Reactions: ACE_1122

shoevancar

Aug 1, 2016
Finally, got the oath confirmation today. It has been scheduled on September 8th. It's in 8 days, but still happy to have this process complete. I wish all our friends waiting here get the same confirmation soon.

One question: I don't remember if I have mentioned anything like a electronic or paper copy of citizenship during the citizenship application. How would I confirm? Actually I want an electronic copy.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Finally, got the oath confirmation today. It has been scheduled on September 8th. It's in 8 days, but still happy to have this process complete. I wish all our friends waiting here get the same confirmation soon.

One question: I don't remember if I have mentioned anything like a electronic or paper copy of citizenship during the citizenship application. How would I confirm? Actually I want an electronic copy.
Your oath email will have the details of the certificate you will receive. You can even ask the oath officer about it on the oath day.

IG2020

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
All applicants has to go. When I was there, I saw someone coming to apply for his entire family and they sent him back.
Hello Guys, another quick question related to the passport application, does all the applicants need to go to the passport office or can I go & submit the application for everyone including my wife?
Based on what I read, you can submit a family members application, without them being present. They will ask you questions to confirm that your address is the same as your family member and other queries about their personal details. I have not yet been through the process and was planning to go alone for me and my wife. There was also some stuff about written authorization that also helps

Reactions: adigautam

IG2020

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Hello Guys, another quick question related to the passport application, does all the applicants need to go to the passport office or can I go & submit the application for everyone including my wife?
Based on what I read, you can submit a family members application, without them being present. They will ask you questions to confirm that your address is the same as your family member and other queries about their personal details. I have not yet been through the process and was planning to go alone for me and my wife. There was also some stuff about written authorization that also helps

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Thank you, I will try my luck tomorrow to get an appointment. We have a little guy who may get restless if we have to wait for long hours due to walk-in
I have seen a lot of time we go early morning thinking we may have to wait less but it's actually the opposite. Try going in the afternoons and you might wait less.

Reactions: adigautam