IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
I didn't know my processing office. Folks here told be my office is Scarborough after I shared the email ID from which I got my Test Invite.
ircc.dncitscrscheduling-convocationscrcitrn.ircc@cic.gc.ca Do you see the SCR in the address? That is Scarborough. You can also check yours in your Test Invite. :)
LOL. i had no idea it was in the email address. mine is Hamilton. maybe there is no office in Niagara region

Ziko1505

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
uae
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
july 18,2018
AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018
Was it normal? Looking at Aug sheet. Vancouver office seems update the test pretty fast.
I have no clue man, starting to panic abt it

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I have no clue man, starting to panic abt it
Vancouver office, the Test result was updated yesterday to Complete. I think it has to be past your test window for them to update your ECAS. My test window was from Jan 9 - Jan 30. The update history shows Jan 31st, but my ECAS was updated yesterday Feb 2.

Ziko1505

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
uae
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
july 18,2018
AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018
Vancouver office, the Test result was updated yesterday to Complete. I think it has to be past your test window for them to update your ECAS. My test window was from Jan 9 - Jan 30. The update history shows Jan 31st, but my ECAS was updated yesterday Feb 2.
My test window is jan 16 to feb 5. So hopefully i get some updates next week. Fingers crossed

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Not really true. I have seen people's ecas getting updated to "Decision made" even though their trackers still show in progress. I feel they gonna start fading out ECAS slowing for citizenship applications as these 2 tools are so disconnected from each other.

tintin2018

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Got Ghost Update today on both my and spouse applications. Hoping to see background check complete in coming days
Promptly got an update 24 hrs after the Ghost Update - Background verifications completed for both me and my spouse!
Wait for test invite now begins - Do we get an email first with test link or do we wait for any update/message with test link in the online portal? (ours is online application)

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Promptly got an update 24 hrs after the Ghost Update - Background verifications completed for both me and my spouse!
Wait for test invite now begins - Do we get an email first with test link or do we wait for any update/message with test link in the online portal? (ours is online application)
For me the tracker got updated first and the email comes when you get closer to your test window date.

Reactions: tintin2018

sdharan21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2022
Hi does anyone know how long rescheduling takes based on your or other people's experience. I had a job interview which I found out having a citizenship means better chances. I have couple of weeks to update that information.
So in a limbo when it will be rescheduled . I don't see any information on how long it takes anywhere in the forum.
Worse even if I wanted to attend the in person ceremony on Monday it is not possible as all of us are down with flu today ! So definitely not risking others.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi does anyone know how long rescheduling takes based on your or other people's experience. I had a job interview which I found out having a citizenship means better chances. I have couple of weeks to update that information.
So in a limbo when it will be rescheduled . I don't see any information on how long it takes anywhere in the forum.
Worse even if I wanted to attend the in person ceremony on Monday it is not possible as all of us are down with flu today ! So definitely not risking others.
Hey! I don't have the experience but one of my known had to reschedule their oath due to some personal issue and she had to wait 6 months to get another date. Don't wanna scare you but yea the wait time may be longer if you are looking to reschedule. There was this forum on Facebook that I was checking and this guy had to wait 1 year to get a new date. Try if you can make some arrangements to go to the oath ceremony if you have a job situation that requires citizenship.

Reactions: sdharan21

sdharan21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2022
Hey! I don't have the experience but one of my known had to reschedule their oath due to some personal issue and she had to wait 6 months to get another date. Don't wanna scare you but yea the wait time may be longer if you are looking to reschedule. There was this forum on Facebook that I was checking and this guy had to wait 1 year to get a new date. Try if you can make some arrangements to go to the oath ceremony if you have a job situation that requires citizenship.
Oh my lord. I have sent in all relevant documents relating to my son (special needs ) and also pertaining to the job. I hope I don’t fall in that queue

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Oh my lord. I have sent in all relevant documents relating to my son (special needs ) and also pertaining to the job. I hope I don’t fall in that queue
I just feel the officer you were assigned was pretty quick in processing your file, so could be that they may put you in the right queue.

Reactions: sdharan21