+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

infidel

Dec 17, 2014
Guys
I recieved an invitation to Test between 16th Jan and 5th Feb. However I am no longer able to view my profile on the tracker. same issue for my wife as well. We seem to see the "Loading...\Chargement..." message all the time, changes devices, network and browser and its the same everywhere. Is this a server issue anyone else is seeing? Also how does this impact my plan to test next week? Whom do I approach for getting it fixed?

azamat277

Jan 9, 2020
Here are the further updates on my application:
Test taken: Jan 13
Test completed: Jan 17
Hi folks...I have some more good news to share. Language, Prohibitions, and Physical presence completed on Jan 18th. ECAS status shows Decision Made as well. Will be eagerly waiting for Oath Letter now.
Admin - please update the tracker. *ECAS in progress was on Dec 13th.

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Guys
I recieved an invitation to Test between 16th Jan and 5th Feb. However I am no longer able to view my profile on the tracker. same issue for my wife as well. We seem to see the "Loading...\Chargement..." message all the time, changes devices, network and browser and its the same everywhere. Is this a server issue anyone else is seeing? Also how does this impact my plan to test next week? Whom do I approach for getting it fixed?
no server problem. no one to approach. this has no impact on your test. you have all the info to take the test when ready.

this happens to some before oath ceremony. it happens to others AFTER taking the test (i and others had this issue - we could access again after 3 - 4 days).

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Hi folks...I have some more good news to share. Language, Prohibitions, and Physical presence completed on Jan 18th. ECAS status shows Decision Made as well. Will be eagerly waiting for Oath Letter now.
congrats! hope your speed of progress is maintained.

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
When did you get your test invite?

FP is requested if you have a common name and they can't clear your Background check with just your name, place of birth, and DOB. Sometimes, it is also requested for programme quality assurance... Nothing to worry about
thank you so much for your response. it is such a relief to hear

infidel

Dec 17, 2014
no server problem. no one to approach. this has no impact on your test. you have all the info to take the test when ready.

this happens to some before oath ceremony. it happens to others AFTER taking the test (i and others had this issue - we could access again after 3 - 4 days).
Thank you! Yes its been a stressful few days with this thing not working and me having to prepare for the exam among the other challenges life throws at you! Im not sure if this has happened to anyone before a test but then i'll hope it will change soon!

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Thank you! Yes its been a stressful few days with this thing not working and me having to prepare for the exam among the other challenges life throws at you! Im not sure if this has happened to anyone before a test but then i'll hope it will change soon!
yes, can be frustrating, not being able to access your status. ignore this for some days, focus on your test.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Fantastic! Hope you get the oath soon

Reactions: linxord

yourr.grace

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Got Finger print request today from Vancouver office. Could someone guide me where should i get it done? which ones are fastest, what to keep in mind etc.?

Ziko1505

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
uae
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
july 18,2018
AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018
Anyone did his test on the 16th and still didnt get any update on the tracker?!. Still getting the message " waiting on you to take the test".