+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Can you call IRCC from outside if you have a Canadian phone number?
If you are in the USA and able to mask your caller id, it is possible to call 1-888-242-2100. For example from USA you can use *67 and dial (https://support.google.com/voice/answer/9259883?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Android)

However, I see that you want to submit finger prints from outside - it is possible and lot of people have done it without issues. See here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fingerprint-request-while-ouside-of-canada.786484/

xuan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
guys when it means that an application is non-routine?
it's when the background check take many times?

amontella

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
i'm failing only dates (years) related questions in practice tests :mad:
by the end of it, we surely will know more than what an average Canadian born citizen.
Lol, I wish I was only failing dates! Currently trying a few different online tests and the worst in my opinion is Apna Toronto, if I do Richmond and Toronto public library tests I easily pass, but Apna for some reason is super hard. Hoping the actual test is not like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 2017CanadaHo!

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
is the online test in a locked kind of a browser (one that doesn't allow any other window or app to run alongside), or is it thru a regular Chrome browser login? if it is a regular login, can they find out if there's another window open? just askin.......

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
When
is the online test in a locked kind of a browser (one that doesn't allow any other window or app to run alongside), or is it thru a regular Chrome browser login? if it is a regular login, can they find out if there's another window open? just askin.......
When they first launched the online testing due to covid, somewhere in the canada government website says the testing system takes random screenshots of your screen to make sure you are not cheating and some other security measures. It also said that if you dont pass on the first try you get another try, and if you fail again you get an an in person interview. Not sure how much of that has changed

Reactions: 2017CanadaHo!