<<<<<<<September 2022 AOR >>>>>>>

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
Finally PPR guys !

AOR: 09 Sep 2022
PPR: 30 Nov 2022
Visa Office: CIO

This whole process has been extremely fast for me.

It might very well be that I had a previous visitor visa application in process and perhaps most of the procedures were already done before I submitted my PR application.

Good luck to all of you !
is this a pnp application?

GV1992

Dec 4, 2022
Hello All,
I was issued a 221 G Yellow slip for B1/B2 Visa for the USA, But finally got approved after submitting additional documents I have not declared it as a refusal on my EE PR Application. Now I am worried a lot because How IRCC will consider this? Should I submit a web form or It's not a problem? Please reply. Thanks

CEC
AOR OCT 2022
MEP-Nov 08

kari22

Jan 28, 2019
My brother's application was approved:
His timeline below:
ITA: August 3rd
Application Submitted: September 5th AOR: September 5th
FP and MP: October 11th
PPR: November 30th
Final decision December 8th: Application approved.
Passport got visa stamped and it was mailed back.
He is FSW Outland (France)

robinrust

Dec 9, 2022
Guys, it's been more than 80 days since AOR but still no "medical passed" for me! :eek:

FSW outlander.
AOR: Sept 18
1st Ghost Update: Oct 22
Now it's still "You don't need a medical exam"...

I called the clinic and they told me to be patient.

I also asked IRCC about my situation on Twitter, and they want me not to worry and keep on waiting (of course they didn't actually check my application).

I'm on the border of craziness...Can anyone suggest what's possibly going on for me? (ToT)

Last edited:

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
My brother's application was approved:
His timeline below:
ITA: August 3rd
Application Submitted: September 5th AOR: September 5th
FP and MP: October 11th
PPR: November 30th
Final decision December 8th: Application approved.
Passport got visa stamped and it was mailed back.
He is FSW Outland (France)
Wow, passport stamped and mailed back within 8 days? Which visa office was it? Paris?

pippiridd

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022
Guys, it's been more than 80 days since AOR but still no "medical passed" for me! :eek:

FSW outlander.

I also asked IRCC about my situation on Twitter, and they want me not to worry and keep on waiting (of course they didn't actually check my application).

I'm on the border of craziness...Can anyone suggest what's possibly going on for me? (ToT)

It took a while for mine to pass, over a month after BIL and biometrics linked to my account.
Try calling them - I've found them to be very helpful. Here's the directions to call. This gets you to the citizenship line, just say you have a query around your PR application and they will connect you.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/march-2022-aor-join-here.760202/page-16#post-10149250

Maxi1988

Jun 3, 2021

FSW outlander.

Same case like you, since 60 days of aor nothing yet