+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 Intake ... arriving early to canada

Ever

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hi congrats..i recently got gcms notes,visa officer says "satisfied applicant is a bonafide student of canada.Satisfied student will leave canada at the end of study period." Can i start packin my bags?
Come on let’s go! Congratulations

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I got PPR for September intake. Classes start on September 7th. When would be a good date to arrive to Canada? I'm considering two weeks before.

Reactions: Ever

Ever

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
I got PPR for September intake. Classes start on September 7th. When would be a good date to arrive to Canada? I'm considering two weeks before.
Please consider your quarantine days. I am planning to travel first week of May because I am excited. Lol

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
How's the situation with quarantine right now? DO you guys think it will still be the same by August?

ceegeebee

Mar 19, 2021
Please consider your quarantine days. I am planning to travel first week of May because I am excited. Lol
hello :) just wondering if you've landed in canada already and how your border services experience was-
wondering if we will do early arrival as well-

Dorabach

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Hi,
I am planning to travel on the last week of April from Philippines. My school won’t start until September ( technically ) but they offered me to take some open study courses so I will not be crowded on September. The open study courses are offered online but since internet service is better in Canada compared to Philippines. my mom and other siblings are already in Canada, that’s why I ’m planning to arrive early. I would like to bond with them before the school starts.

Can someone share their experience of arriving early?

Thanks!
Hello. I took upfront on 1st of June from Baguio. Kelan kaya isesend ng panelist ang medical result sa immigration? Although I raised webform for the emedical as soon as I finished that the same day.