+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 Intake ... arriving early to canada

Ever

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hi,
I am planning to travel on the last week of April from Philippines. My school won’t start until September ( technically ) but they offered me to take some open study courses so I will not be crowded on September. The open study courses are offered online but since internet service is better in Canada compared to Philippines. my mom and other siblings are already in Canada, that’s why I ’m planning to arrive early. I would like to bond with them before the school starts.

Can someone share their experience of arriving early?

Thanks!

Kath Pearl

Apr 1, 2021
Hi,
I am planning to travel on the last week of April from Philippines. My school won’t start until September ( technically ) but they offered me to take some open study courses so I will not be crowded on September. The open study courses are offered online but since internet service is better in Canada compared to Philippines. my mom and other siblings are already in Canada, that’s why I ’m planning to arrive early. I would like to bond with them before the school starts.

Can someone share their experience of arriving early?

Thanks!
Hi. Just curious because I am in the same situation. My mom and siblings are in canada already and are PR. While i am about to apply for student permit this month. How did you show hometie since majority of your family are there. And congrats

Ever

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hi. Just curious because I am in the same situation. My mom and siblings are in canada already and are PR. While i am about to apply for student permit this month. How did you show hometie since majority of your family are there. And congrats
I got denied twice and just approved on my third application. I have father and another sibling that is still in the Philippines, I was thinking maybe that’s the reason. They are all half-siblings only FYI

Kath Pearl

Apr 1, 2021
I got denied twice and just approved on my third application. I have father and another sibling that is still in the Philippines, I was thinking maybe that’s the reason. They are all half-siblings only FYI
really? What was the reasons you were denied before? My mom and siblings are there too but my father is still here in the philippines as well as my husband and daughter. They will be my hometie.

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
If they ask you why you are early, just say you have some open courses to take or orientation to attend or information sessions to attend

Reactions: Ever

Ever

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
really? What was the reasons you were denied before? My mom and siblings are there too but my father is still here in the philippines as well as my husband and daughter. They will be my hometie.
Family ties are the main reasons, but honestly I didn’t think I will get approve this just tried my luck :)
You have strong family ties so I think you will be ok

Abdullahi98

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Family ties are the main reasons, but honestly I didn’t think I will get approve this just tried my luck :)
You have strong family ties so I think you will be ok
Hi congrats..i recently got gcms notes,visa officer says "satisfied applicant is a bonafide student of canada.Satisfied student will leave canada at the end of study period." Can i start packin my bags?

Reactions: Ever

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey, did you order Gcms?
I also got denied twice

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
thegcmsonline.com
I’ve gotten mine since just wanted to know his reason
Can you assess mine?

The applicant is seeking to study in the College Diploma Program at Conetsoga college in Canada.

I am not Satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident,I note that : The client is Single,Mobile, is not well established and has no dependents.

Taking the applicant’s plan of studies into account , the documentation provided in support of the applicant’s financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied thy the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense.

Weighing the factors in the application.I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the term and conditions imposed as a temporary resident.

Abdullahi98

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
I’ve gotten mine since just wanted to know his reason
Can you assess mine?

The applicant is seeking to study in the College Diploma Program at Conetsoga college in Canada.

I am not Satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident,I note that : The client is Single,Mobile, is not well established and has no dependents.

Taking the applicant’s plan of studies into account , the documentation provided in support of the applicant’s financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied thy the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense.

Weighing the factors in the application.I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the term and conditions imposed as a temporary resident.
This looks like a refusal..am sure. Have yu recieved ur decision?