+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
Hi everyone, I got my AOR today

Application type : Online
Location : Calgary AB
Physical Presence: 1104 days
Application : Single
Application sent : September 7, 2021
Application received : September 7, 2021
AOR : November 25, 2021
 
Hello Everyone! I received my AOR yesterday. Here is my information and good luck to everyone!!


Type: Paper
Location: Montreal, QC
Physical presence: 1102
Application: Single
Application sent: September 7, 2021
Application delivered: September 10, 2021
AOR: November 25, 2021
Admin please add me in the google sheet.
 
I received AOR today, Kindly update
Congratss !!
Updated in tracker
Hello Everyone! I received my AOR yesterday. Here is my information and good luck to everyone!!


Type: Paper
Location: Montreal, QC
Physical presence: 1102
Application: Single
Application sent: September 7, 2021
Application delivered: September 10, 2021
AOR: November 25, 2021
Admin please add me in the google sheet.
Congratss !!
details added in tracker
 
Hi everyone,
Here are my details, someone please add it to your sheet
Application type: Paper
Location: Regina, SK
Physical presence: 1111 days
Application: Family of 4
Application sent: Aug 31, 2021
Application received: Sept 7, 2021
AOR: Nov 23, 2021 .

Problem is I cannot link my application to my GC key account, It said my application number is not correct??? Tried many times but still cant.
 
Hi everyone,
Here are my details, someone please add it to your sheet
Application type: Paper
Location: Regina, SK
Physical presence: 1111 days
Application: Family of 4
Application sent: Aug 31, 2021
Application received: Sept 7, 2021
AOR: Nov 23, 2021 .

Problem is I cannot link my application to my GC key account, It said my application number is not correct??? Tried many times but still cant.
I had to wait 2 days for mine to become active. Received AOR on a Friday and kept getting error message, waited till Monday and was able to view status online. Hope that helps
 
Hello I just got my AOR
Please update the sheet

Application type: Online
Application type: Online
Application: Single
Location: Hamilton
Application submitted: Sept 15, 2021
Application received: Sept 15, 2021
AOR : Nov 29, 2021
 
Hi everyone, I got my AOR today

Application type : Online
Location : Vancouver BC
Physical Presence: 1137 days
Application : Single
Application sent : September 13, 2021
Application received : September 13, 2021
AOR : November 29, 2021
 
Hello I just got my AOR
Please update the sheet

Application type: Online
Application type: Online
Application: Single
Location: Edmonton
Application submitted: Sept 15, 2021
Application received: Sept 15, 2021
AOR : Nov 29, 2021