+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

Weid

May 29, 2019
HI Everyone

Putting my time-line to give hope to who were waiting like me.

Application applied in September 2021

AOR November 2021

Test scheduled April 2022

Test completed may 4th .

Then nothing for 8 month .

(During this time My husband who applied 2 month after me got everything completed before the one year mark and got his citizenship)

On January 9 my background was updated to complete .

And today January 20 everything else is updated to complete .

Waiting for the oath ceremony, and hopefully it would be soon .
Hi again,
I noticed a trend that was happening for the last 3 months , people who had an update for all requirement except oath , got their oath invitation a month later from that update .
I got everything update on tracker January 20th,
And today febuary 25th I got my oath invitation date on March 15th.
There is hope things are moving now :) and good luck everyone .

yukkiRN

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2017
Hi again,
I noticed a trend that was happening for the last 3 months , people who had an update for all requirement except oath , got their oath invitation a month later from that update .
I got everything update on tracker January 20th,
And today febuary 25th I got my oath invitation date on March 15th.
There is hope things are moving now :) and good luck everyone .
Nice! congratulations!
Well that’s good to hear about the “1 momth after” trend..if mine also follows that, it will be 2 weeks to go as mine cleared on Feb 9.

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Hello, my application details below:

Application Type : Paper (Family)
Application Submitted: 1st September 2021
Application delivered: 8th September 2021
Physical Presence: 1165 Days
hi Can you please advise me why family applicants has to apply in paper? what are the steps to apply in paper ,? what all documents needs to be submitted?

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Hi,
Today, I have submitted Canadian citizenship paper application. is there anyway to track it down / linked online with IRCC account?
Thank you in advance.

-Pankil
hi Can you please advise why Family applicants has to submit paper application only why not online? and what are the process and steps to apply in paper? what all documents needed to apply in paper please?

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
hi Can you please advise why Family applicants has to submit paper application only why not online? and what are the process and steps to apply in paper? what all documents needed to apply in paper please?
There is no why. Online submission is only for single. Family doesnt have the option to apply online. Just follow the instructions in the application package to complete your application. Check the checklist. If your application is not conplete, it will be returned back to you and tell you what more to provide. Also, paper applications are processed faster than online. People are regretting for applying online.

yukkiRN

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2017
Congratulations
So they update status on the morning?
Hope so mine soon as yours
Thanks!
yes, only through my observations, I found they tend to update 8am my time (AST) for previous day(s) progress.

Last edited:

yukkiRN

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2017
Updated today for oath ceremony, scheduled on March 29.
Things are moving!
Invitation email came within 2 hours. I live in Nova Scotia but my processing office is Vancouver, oath seems to be conducted by Winnipeg office.

Reactions: manmoi31