Med's Request
07-10-2016
Med's Done....
18-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2016
Congratulations. What is your processing office?
Thank you. My test was from Niagara Falls Office. I am guessing its the same this time as well, haven't received email yet. will update in this chain once I do. Good luck with your application.

kvn20

Nov 17, 2017
Dear all,
I am in a very difficult situation.It would be great if someone could guide me. We applied in September and finished test in April. My file says last updated on April 26th and from then no news. My husbands file says updated on june 15th but didn’t saw any updates in the tracker thought it was a ghost update. Today just thought of checking the mail from cic.gc.ca and saw a missed mail (missed without reading) that it was a finger print request. It says 30days within the day of the mail. But 30 days already passed. Now what will we do?
Can anyone help us and guide on this?
Thanks in advance

vimal3134

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Dear all,
I am in a very difficult situation.It would be great if someone could guide me. We applied in September and finished test in April. My file says last updated on April 26th and from then no news. My husbands file says updated on june 15th but didn’t saw any updates in the tracker thought it was a ghost update. Today just thought of checking the mail from cic.gc.ca and saw a missed mail (missed without reading) that it was a finger print request. It says 30days within the day of the mail. But 30 days already passed. Now what will we do?
Thanks in advance
Firstly, no need to panic in this case.
Just call IRCC, and let them know that you missed it, and now you are sending it.
Happened with a friend of mine, and it was accepted. Take care.

ROHIT2587

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-07-2017
AOR Received.
06-07-2017
Wohooo, I just logged into my account and found all tabs except Oath are marked as completed on September 18th (Sunday lol might be they were working).

Online Applicant
Applied on September 16, 2021
Got test from Scarborough office.
Test done on May 16, 2022 and updated as completed on May 18, 2022
Overall status: In progress.
Citizenship ceremony: Not started
Rest all fields are now marked as Completed.

When do you think are the chances to get an oath invite?

Last edited:

mikemma.9295

Jul 31, 2018
Waterloo
Wohooo, I just logged into my account and found all tabs except Oath are marked as completed on September 18th (Sunday lol might be they were working).

Online Applicant
Applied on September 16, 2021
Got test from Scarborough office.

When do you think are the chances to get an oath invite?
Congratulations!

Not sure. Could take a week or two. Everything for my applications also changed to 'Completed' on Sept 16th. But no oath invitation email yet and Ceremony status is 'Not Started'.

Reactions: ROHIT2587

ROHIT2587

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-07-2017
AOR Received.
06-07-2017
Congratulations!

Not sure. Could take a week or two. Everything for my applications also changed to 'Completed' on Sept 16th. But no oath invitation email yet and Ceremony status is 'Not Started'.
Congratulations to you too

Let's wait for next steps now!!

Reactions: mikemma.9295

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Dear all,
Thanks in advance
I mean what can you do... Do the finger print request ASAP and follow the instructions on the email. When submitting the request attach a clarification why you missed the deadline.

Additionally, at the same time call them and notify them you're sending the request ASAP.

Reactions: kvn20

kvn20

Nov 17, 2017
I mean what can you do... Do the finger print request ASAP and follow the instructions on the email. When submitting the request attach a clarification why you missed the deadline.

Additionally, at the same time call them and notify them you're sending the request ASAP.
Thank u so much for your reply.

Reactions: GD.Iron.80

kaspersky1

Jul 25, 2015
Well, after what felt like months of waiting- i have finally been scheduled to take the oath on Oct 18th 2022. :)

Processing office: Niagara Falls
Applicant: Online

Timeline:
AOR- Nov 25th 2021
Test update- April 12 2022
Background Check- April 13 2022
Test scheduled- April 18
Test complete- April 21
Physical Presence, Prohibitions, Language- July 27th 2022
Ghost update- Aug 5th 2022
Citizenship oath in progress- Sept 16th 2022
Oath scheduled- Oct 18th 2022

kvn20

Nov 17, 2017
I had put a question yesterday about the missed deadline of fingerprint request. Today contacted IRCC to notify that we missed the deadline but they are telling there is no request pending from their side and we don’t have anything to send.

Totally confused!!! What to do

mikemma.9295

Jul 31, 2018
Waterloo
I had put a question yesterday about the missed deadline of fingerprint request. Today contacted IRCC to notify that we missed the deadline but they are telling there is no request pending from their side and we don’t have anything to send.

Totally confused!!! What to do
It seems like IRCC cancelled the 1st fingerprint request because of inaction from your end. They will likely send you a new request. Cannot tell you the timeline as it might as well be from couple weeks to couple months.

Reactions: kvn20

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
I submitted my application on the 28th September 2021. Still waiting for an update. The 3 checks are still pending. Hope to get the oath invite this week or next?