Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
50-03-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
There is an email address for ATIP department mentioned on IRCC. A person can only submit a request. However, there is hardly any reply or acknowledgement (as per my experience).
I emailed them but auto reply comes with covid excuse as usual and no reply since then.

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
I’m thinking of applying for the notes. Does the additional level of detail in the notes help at all? What’s in there that’s not in the online status tracker?
The notes are very detailed. You can see most of the information that's on your file and what's completed, started, not started etc...

In terms of how will it help you. It's just information. It'll give you a more in depth glimpse at your file. You can also spot any potential mistakes or errors.

Riz_Sep2021

Apr 14, 2022
The notes are very detailed. You can see most of the information that's on your file and what's completed, started, not started etc...

In terms of how will it help you. It's just information. It'll give you a more in depth glimpse at your file. You can also spot any potential mistakes or errors.
Cool, thank you for the explanation. It’s been 3.5 months since test marked completed for me. Everything else, including BGC, is in progress. Seriously considering applying for notes but will wait maybe another two weeks.

Reactions: ROCK ON

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Cool, thank you for the explanation. It’s been 3.5 months since test marked completed for me. Everything else, including BGC, is in progress. Seriously considering applying for notes but will wait maybe another two weeks.
Were fingerprints requested ? I am asking because in my case (similar to yours), the test is marked completed, everything else, including background check is in progress (except oath). My application is being processed at the Scarborough Office. Kindly let me know if its the same thing with you.

Regards

Riz_Sep2021

Apr 14, 2022
Were fingerprints requested ? I am asking because in my case (similar to yours), the test is marked completed, everything else, including background check is in progress (except oath). My application is being processed at the Scarborough Office. Kindly let me know if its the same thing with you.

Regards
No, fingerprints have not been requested yet. Also Scarborough office.

How long has it been since test completed for you and have fingerprints been requested?

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
No, fingerprints have not been requested yet. Also Scarborough office.

How long has it been since test completed for you and have fingerprints been requested?
No fingerprints requested as of now. Test marked completed on June 15, 2022 (slightly more than 2 months). I thought I was the only person in this scenario. Anyway kindly share updates. I will share if I receive any update.

Reactions: Riz_Sep2021

lamyad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Calgary Alberta
Visa Office......
Rabat/ Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2016
Doc's Request.
10-05-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
21-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
25-08-2016
Could you please update the form sheet.
Oath ceremony : september,2nd 2022

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
I took the exam on 20 June
Then it was marked complete on the 5th July
8 July I received a request to provide when Imam coming back to Canada and To provide a copy of my passport which I provided return ticket n passport after I returned on the 22 July

no update since then although in the auto reply email they mentioned 3 business days to-respond !
Should I be concerned?

andienzen

Jan 15, 2019
No fingerprints requested as of now. Test marked completed on June 15, 2022 (slightly more than 2 months). I thought I was the only person in this scenario. Anyway kindly share updates. I will share if I receive any update.
Almost the same timeline for me. Test marked as completed on June 20, 2022. Everything else in progress (except Oath). Online application in Montreal

andienzen

Jan 15, 2019
If I am not wrong, you requested Urgent Processing. Right ? Were fingerprints requested ?
I did but I only sent the UP request in using the web form on July 1 and received an email end of July that it will be forwarded to the processing office. So I'm not even sure whether they have looked at the UP request yet.

I asked for ATIP notes to find out. I requested them a few days ago and last time it took roughly a month to receive them. Really hope they'll call me before the end of September so I won't have issues getting dual citizenship on the German side.

No fingerprints request so far.

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
I did but I only sent the UP request in using the web form on July 1 and received an email end of July that it will be forwarded to the processing office. So I'm not even sure whether they have looked at the UP request yet.

I asked for ATIP notes to find out. I requested them a few days ago and last time it took roughly a month to receive them. Really hope they'll call me before the end of September so I won't have issues getting dual citizenship on the German side.

No fingerprints request so far.
Its so frustrating. Hope things speed up. Fingers crossed. I will share updates. Kindly share if you get any update

Regards

onkar112

Star Member
Apr 5, 2022
I am in a pickle and really clueless about the next steps. My tracker was updated on June 6th, and I was allotted a test window between June 10th and 30th. I never received an instructions email. I called CIC around the 15th, and after making sure it wasn't in my spam, they made a note on my file and asked me to call back if I didn't receive an email. No email came. I called again. Of course, the test window passed. I left an inquiry through their webform. That was two months ago (!!!). What are my options? This is all so frustrating and time-consuming. CIC agents tell me that there is a backlog and officers are busy. Really?!
call them again and ask. Gcms wont be useful as it will take nearly 30 days to get the notes.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1566&top=5

Similar thing happened to me....i called and they said they will send an invite. I then followed the above link and got instructions for the test. However, few days later IRCC did send me the invite and I was able to take the test.

MC0284

Nov 21, 2016

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
I applied for notes 65 days ago and still haven't received anything. I sent a 2nd request 10 days ago...what a joke...

• Wow
Reactions: Riz_Sep2021