BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
Prohibitions , Language Skills and Physical Presents moved to completed.
Oath - Pending.
Status updated - Jun 15
Waiting for Oath. No mail update.

Same for Spouse

Reactions: rajesh_verma_jsr

duchessofc

Apr 5, 2022
Vancouver
They must have sent out a big batch of test invites for September applications because I also got mine for between Jun 20 to Jul 11! I didn't receive an email though which is annoying :mad:

Please update the tracker, thanks! (invite received Jun 14th, 2022)

Reactions: onkar112

Bhaskarpaliwal

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2015
Med's Done....
7-7-2015
VISA ISSUED...
5-8-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Oath - Pending.
Status updated - Jun 15

Same for Spouse
Wow I am surprised your prohibitions and background check is complete, given your name lol. Heisenberg.

oddu

Dec 12, 2014
Do they ask for travel itinerary at the time of Oath ceremony if I want the certificate to be expedited?

How soon the travel should be if my Oath is on July 1st? ( just for an idea and I can use the same itinerary for passport application as well)

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
They must have sent out a big batch of test invites for September applications because I also got mine for between Jun 20 to Jul 11! I didn't receive an email though which is annoying :mad:

Please update the tracker, thanks! (invite received Jun 14th, 2022)

Agreed. I did not receive any email. Got the Fingerprints request on June 14th and with no email saw online that I need to schedule the test between June 20th - July 11th and the details will be sent to me in the email. Nothing received so far.

NK11

Aug 10, 2021
Do they ask for travel itinerary at the time of Oath ceremony if I want the certificate to be expedited?

How soon the travel should be if my Oath is on July 1st? ( just for an idea and I can use the same itinerary for passport application as well)
August 2021 applicant. Had my oath ceremony yesterday, 16th June. I requested for expedited citizenship certificate. Have to travel to the US for a week in July end. Have flights and hotel booking proof as well.

When I asked the officiant said unfortunately they cannot offer me expedited citizenship certificate as my application is not an urgent processing one.
However, I was advised that they will make "best efforts" to send it within 2 business days, then down to how long Canada Post's "Regular Post" (said they can't do Express). The officiant said everybody wants it fast or talks about summer travel. I think travel proof is needed to separate out genuine travel plans vs people just (very understandably) tired and impatient by the end of the process.

If travel is discretionary, I was planning on 90 days margin from oath date to allow 2 weeks for certificate and 8 to 10 weeks for passport plus 2 to 3 weeks buffer. Mine is business travel (in July) that came up just 48 hours before my oath ceremony, and not a personal or leisure travel.

Reactions: saou17

oddu

Dec 12, 2014
August 2021 applicant. Had my oath ceremony yesterday, 16th June. I requested for expedited citizenship certificate. Have to travel to the US for a week in July end. Have flights and hotel booking proof as well.

When I asked the officiant said unfortunately they cannot offer me expedited citizenship certificate as my application is not an urgent processing one.
However, I was advised that they will make "best efforts" to send it within 2 business days, then down to how long Canada Post's "Regular Post" (said they can't do Express). The officiant said everybody wants it fast or talks about summer travel. I think travel proof is needed to separate out genuine travel plans vs people just (very understandably) tired and impatient by the end of the process.

If travel is discretionary, I was planning on 90 days margin from oath date to allow 2 weeks for certificate and 8 to 10 weeks for passport plus 2 to 3 weeks buffer. Mine is business travel (in July) that came up just 48 hours before my oath ceremony, and not a personal or leisure travel.
Thanks for your response.

Reactions: NK11

C Wolf

Jun 16, 2022
Wow, I'm curious. Why did you wait so long to file for citizenship?
Hi, to answer your question, I just never seemed to have had a need for it. I felt I was Canadian just by living and being a positive person to everyone I interact with here, I love Canada.
as well as having citizenship I would have a vote on matters of our nation.

Reactions: americanidiot

TIGER123

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
I got an update on my CitiTracker to take Citi test between June 20 - July 11, but I have not received any instructions to my email. Anyone with the same issues?

Single from Vancouver
Days : 1103
Apps Sent : August 17, 2021
Apps Delivered : August 21, 2021
AOR : Nov 28, 2021
In Proccess ECAS : Jan 13, 2022
Updated on tracker : June 15, 2022
Test date : not sure, no email yet from IRCC

Admin please help me to add to the sheet, much appreciated. Thank you guys :)

onkar112

Star Member
Apr 5, 2022
I got an update on my CitiTracker to take Citi test between June 20 - July 11, but I have not received any instructions to my email. Anyone with the same issues?

Single from Vancouver
Days : 1103
Apps Sent : August 17, 2021
Apps Delivered : August 21, 2021
AOR : Nov 28, 2021
In Proccess ECAS : Jan 13, 2022
Updated on tracker : June 15, 2022
Test date : not sure, no email yet from IRCC

Admin please help me to add to the sheet, much appreciated. Thank you guys :)
same issue with me

nav586

Jun 10, 2019
Ques regarding test , when u answer the ques , does it show u if it’s right or wrong after every ques or will get to know at the end of test. Please advise

tbear

Aug 12, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London (BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
26/08/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application - 7.5
Med's Done....
08/09/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
Ques regarding test , when u answer the ques , does it show u if it’s right or wrong after every ques or will get to know at the end of test. Please advise
you will get to know only at the end of the test, however, before the submission you can change your answers too.

Reactions: nav586

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
Oath - Pending.
Status updated - Jun 15

Same for Spouse
When did you complete your Test ?