September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Reactions: yukkiRN

aosman

Star Member
Aug 14, 2015
i had also applied in July and the application returned in Aug which was sent back again in Aug end. BC completed and test completed as of Feb 2022.. No Information after that :(
It's just a matter of time, they will update your file soon..

Reactions: pvarma

aosman

Star Member
Aug 14, 2015
Hi,

My Application delivered on Dec 8th, 2021
AOR Jan 26, 2022
Test Invite Mar 21, 2022
Test Date Apr 6th, 2022
DM May 26th, 2022
Oath schedule June 29, 2022.

cheers
Did you get the oath schedule by email or you received something in mail? How were you informed about the oath schedule ??

Ripvanvinkel

Feb 12, 2015
Test finished and updated on 18th Feb. No movement at all since... Called up IRCC the agent says no issue... wonder how long more it will take.

RS5

Jun 2, 2022
Hi,

Can we travel on current passport after oath ceremony?
between the application for passport and actual delivery ofCanadian passport ?
Work related travel which cannot wait ? Or even apply for passport in other Countries with the local Canadian embassy ?
Although I am still waiting for my DM as of now ?

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Hi, can someone please update the tracker,
Background completed on 28th May, 2022
Test taken on 12th June and Test completed on the tracker on 13th June, 2022
Thanks
Raj_G

Baharm

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Please update the tracker for me too:

Background check completed June 7
Took the test on June 11th
Test marked ad completed June 13

Bhaskarpaliwal

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2015
Med's Done....
7-7-2015
VISA ISSUED...
5-8-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi,

Can we travel on current passport after oath ceremony?
between the application for passport and actual delivery ofCanadian passport ?
Work related travel which cannot wait ? Or even apply for passport in other Countries with the local Canadian embassy ?
Although I am still waiting for my DM as of now ?
Hey,
As far as I know you CANNOT travel ONLY with your old passport. Once the oath is completed you are a Canadian Citizen, regardless of the fact whether you have your Canadian passport or not. Passport and Citizenship are two different things. Once you are a Canadian Citizen (taken the oath), you need a Canadian Passport to re-enter this country.

Reactions: RS5

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Hey,
As far as I know you CANNOT travel ONLY with your old passport. Once the oath is completed you are a Canadian Citizen, regardless of the fact whether you have your Canadian passport or not. Passport and Citizenship are two different things. Once you are a Canadian Citizen (taken the oath), you need a Canadian Passport to re-enter this country.
Out of interest, how long does it take to go from oath to Canadian passport? What are the steps involved?

oddu

Dec 12, 2014
Hey,
You can travel with Indian passport until you get the Canadian one. citizenship certificate is listed as accepted document to enter into Canada as per CIC however the problem is with Health Services and ArriveCan. There is no option to select Certificate. You should probable check with them if they accept that document.

Reactions: RS5