+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Is there anyone with test window opening tomorrow, who has not received the email and willing to give the test without the email ?

Regards

Emad85

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Now I realized that they changed the process, you have click on Test stuff from where you check update and then after filling all info, it will generate the email link to your email from where you can take the test, all while I was waiting for them to send me the link to the test ..... anyways, done with the test and also submitted my fingerprints, now waiting for them to acknowledge both!
Did you get the email ??

Regards
. Somebody wrote this

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Is there anyone with test window opening tomorrow, who has not received the email and willing to give the test without the email ?

Regards
Email not received for June 10 start. I will call them today. In my case I do need the invitation email as I want to take the test outside Canada.

Reactions: ROCK ON

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Email not received for June 10 start. I will call them today. In my case I do need the invitation email as I want to take the test outside Canada.
Are you in Canada at the moment ? If not, I don’t think anyone outside Canada can call IRCC. Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards

ravi777

May 11, 2017
I just called and they told me it's the Scarborough office. Does anyone have info on that office? Are they fast/slow?
I tried to talk to IRCC 3-4 times, but always gets disconnected saying operator not available. May be I am choosing the wrong options.
(I call them around 8:30AM PST). May I know any tips on how to connect? What options did you choose in the menu?
We moved to a new city after application submission, and wanted to check with them if they updated the address as per my webform.

Online: Sept 25th, AOR: Dec 14th. Ghost Update: June 10th.