+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

jpan5

May 1, 2018
Can someone please update my details/dates into the Sep'21 Applicants spreadsheet? My details have been updated in my signature.

I completed the Citizenship Test online yesterday.

Thanks!

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
Sorry what does this mean? You don’t get an invite and you have to manually register for the test?
Click on the link about online test and at the bottom will have a button saying taking the exam or something like that, you will need your UCI and application number to log in. I tried and It didn’t let me because it’s not my taking exam window yet, my first date is June 3. So yes you don’t need an invitation email to take the exam. Just log in according to your window whenever you want to take the test. You got the invitation on the tracker. I still believe the email is coming tmr. No need to rush, not time to your window yet I think.
Here the link directly to it if you are lazy to look.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/citizenship-test/online.html

lakehuron

Nov 29, 2021
Citizenship App

Submitted Online : Sep 13, 2021
AOR : Nov 29, 2021
Ghost Update : Apr 24, 2022
BGC Completed : Apr 25, 2022
Test Invite email - May 19, 2022
Test Taken - May 23, 2022

On May 26th got an email from IRCC regarding supporting document for my urgent processing request which was inlcuded in the original package.

Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed - May 30, 2022
Prohibitions status has been updated to Completed - May 31, 2022
Physical presence status has been updated to Completed - May 31, 2022
Language skills status has been updated to Completed - May 31, 2022

Guess next step will be the oath letter and then the ceremony? How long it usually takes from my current status to the ceremony? weeks? months?

Thank you and good luck to all of you

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
Citizenship App

Submitted Online : Sep 13, 2021
AOR : Nov 29, 2021
Ghost Update : Apr 24, 2022
BGC Completed : Apr 25, 2022
Test Invite email - May 19, 2022
Test Taken - May 23, 2022

On May 26th got an email from IRCC regarding supporting document for my urgent processing request which was inlcuded in the original package.

Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed - May 30, 2022
Prohibitions status has been updated to Completed - May 31, 2022
Physical presence status has been updated to Completed - May 31, 2022
Language skills status has been updated to Completed - May 31, 2022

Guess next step will be the oath letter and then the ceremony? How long it usually takes from my current status to the ceremony? weeks? months?

Thank you and good luck to all of you
What evidence should we submit for urgent processing?

saou17

Oct 18, 2021
App. Filed.......
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
21-01-2022
Guys, someone from Scarborough office got everything done in only 4 months. Can we hope they will process our applications too at the same speed?

Timeline:
Applied (Online - Toronto): Jan 24, 2022
AOR: Feb 02
Test invite: Apr 22
Test passed: Apr 24
Test updated: Apr 25
Background check: May 24
All completed: May 30
Oath invite: May 27
Oath taken: May 31
4 months?? what???

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Citizenship App timeline (please add me to the spreadsheet):

App. Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1202
App Sent/Delivered: Sep 25 2021
AOR: Dec 13 2021
In Progress: Dec 14 2021
Submitted Online

No test invite, no update at all since AOR. Anyone else in the same boat? Everyone I know got their test within 6-8 months. Should I be worried?

Last edited:
Reactions: Emad85

thuong

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Citizenship App timeline (please add me to the spreadsheet):

App. Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1202
App Sent/Delivered: Sep 25 2021
AOR: Dec 13 2021
In Progress: Dec 14 2021
Submitted Online

No test invite, no update at all since AOR. Anyone else in the same boat? Everyone I know got their test within 6-8 months. Should I be worried?
I think you will see new update in 1-2 weeks

Nadaa

Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
Sorry what does this mean? You don’t get an invite and you have to manually register for the test?
Hi Xhosa,

I was trying to inform some people who got invitation for the test on their tracker but no email received along the the link to do the test.
I got the same experience (checked junkmail, spam, inbox, nothing). instead of worry ( lol ) or keep contact the CIC which personally I never able to get any staff to answer my phone or email.
What I did, clicked the citizenship test on my background of my tracker and follow the instructions ( If you don't get invitation, you cant access " to do the test")

thanks @small_251193 for the link
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/citizenship-test/online.html
Hope it answers your question.

cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Mthornt and Xhosa

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
Hi Xhosa,

I was trying to inform some people who got invitation for the test on their tracker but no email received along the the link to do the test.
I got the same experience (checked junkmail, spam, inbox, nothing). instead of worry ( lol ) or keep contact the CIC which personally I never able to get any staff to answer my phone or email.
What I did, clicked the citizenship test on my background of my tracker and follow the instructions ( If you don't get invitation, you cant access " to do the test")

thanks @small_251193 for the link
Hope it answers your question.

cheers
My test window will start tmr. If I still don’t receive the email, I will try to take the test through the link then. I tried just now it didn’t let me cuz my window is not opening yet. Good luck to you everyone. Will keep you guys posted.