+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Profile updated May 30 after 4 phone calls and one complaint made through web form. I have been invited to take the test between June 3 and June 23. It says Information and instructions will be sent to me. I have not received any email.
I guess I will wait for the email invite.Can anyone please provide info on email invite and test prep. Thanks
Hey just wondering if you got the email? I am in the same boat but haven't received the email

Reactions: saou17 and Melsoob

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
Guys, someone from Scarborough office got everything done in only 4 months. Can we hope they will process our applications too at the same speed?

Timeline:
Applied (Online - Toronto): Jan 24, 2022
AOR: Feb 02
Test invite: Apr 22
Test passed: Apr 24
Test updated: Apr 25
Background check: May 24
All completed: May 30
Oath invite: May 27
Oath taken: May 31

thuong

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Guys, someone from Scarborough office got everything done in only 4 months. Can we hope they will process our applications too at the same speed?

Timeline:
Is this urgent processing case?

letstalk

Nov 23, 2021
Anyone who applied still hasn't gotten any updates since April? I applied online (Toronto) but still hasn't received any updates except for the background verification complete last April.

I was wondering too, are we allowed to travel while the citizenship is being processed? Thanks

kari1133

Aug 15, 2021

Timeline:
Just saw his post on facebook and thought it was crazy. My case is with the same office and no movement. SCR actually has a reputation for being super slow lol. The guy clearly got very lucky

Samoinp

May 30, 2017

Timeline:
Hope for sure but every case is unique. It might seem random to us but there must be a reasoning why this happens.

Refugeee

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Just saw his post on facebook and thought it was crazy. My case is with the same office and no movement. SCR actually has a reputation for being super slow lol. The guy clearly got very lucky
He didnt get lucky.. (Nothing is by chance in immigration)

What everyone is afraid to say and talk about is the fact that applications are also based on Ethnicity/Race...
Yes, European /White/Caucasian applications take priority!

Blacks/Africans etc etc are processed last.

And before the naysayers comes to say this isn't so... this is a well known fact among Lawyers and immigration representatives..
People like to pretend racism magically died and disappeared.. It hasn't..
Its still the driving force behind much prejudice in our society!
It's what stops minorities(mostly blacks) from getting mortgages, grants business loans etc.
Its what's causing Alcohol and drugs pumped into Native Reservations and communities (no its not drug dealers doing it.. its the Fedds....

But of course many will come bashing what i just said for obvious reasons...
We light candles for all the native women mysteriously missing/murdered.
We light a candle for all the kids killed in Residential schools (Who killed them? Crazy serial killers? No... The governmnt and churches)

Keep believing this system is fair and unbiased and has equality ....

madhur.k

Apr 1, 2022
ugh I have scarborough office as well, no update after the test being completed!
We should all start emailing! maybe driving them nuts would get them to work a little faster haha
this whole waiting game is so frustrating lol

Reactions: kari1133