DM - 27th Aug 2013
Med's Request
Dec 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
LANDED..........
28th Oct 2013
Wow, first of all congratulation.
Secondly, I was surprised and wondered if your case was mine. Some details match perfectly.
I was asked to submit FP on March 1, done next day and FP received on 24 th April 2022.
My invitation came on 5 April, done on 19th April, updated to completed on 25 th April.
BG verification updated to completed on 18th May 2022.
Others still in process!

Did you receive any email to inform you that you have passed all checks and steps?
Thank you!
Wow! This definitely does sound like mine, truly. Lol. Congratulations too. No, I didn't receive any email. I just popped open my tracker this morning and saw the updates. Hopefully you get the remaining 3 levels set to complete too sometime next week. Fingers crossed for you.

Also, as a side note, I'm not sure if this helped but I requested my progress/GCMS notes via ATIP just the other day. It could have prompted something as it will nudge the case officer to look at your application before sending the notes. Just saying, but not sure. Worth trying, I'd advise.

Last edited:

saou17

Oct 18, 2021
App. Filed.......
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
21-01-2022
Ghost update. Last Updated : May 27, 2022

Regards
Please keep us posted when you'd receive the test invite or BGC completed. Helps to get an idea for those of us who applied online. My AOR is 5 weeks after yours.

Reactions: ROCK ON

saou17

Oct 18, 2021
App. Filed.......
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
21-01-2022
Bad luck for me, got the fingerprint request, mostly likely this will fall into Security Screening blackhole, had to go through this crap in 2018 for Express Entry PR, took 18 months as inland CEC PR Applicant, now I have to suffer this all over again, anyways, let's see where I end up, saw 2 ghosts updates and what followed was the request for fingerprint from Vancouver IRCC office although my office is Scarborough, hopefully I also get the test invite .....
PR and citizenship are two different processes. As per what people have been posting in the forums, the fingerprinting is straightforward and is not supposed to be delayed, you can even keep track of it (I don't remember the details they spoke about) but you can check earlier threads. best of luck. I hope things will move for you and for us when it comes to citizenship processing.

Reactions: sparknotes

rajesh_verma_jsr

Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-15 (updated schedule-A for spouse)
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
ECAS updated: 24-01-2015, processing started: 21-01-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2015, Medicals Received: 17-02-2015
Interview........
NA (FBI Report reached NDVO: 30-03-2015)
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
Bad luck for me, got the fingerprint request, mostly likely this will fall into Security Screening blackhole, had to go through this crap in 2018 for Express Entry PR, took 18 months as inland CEC PR Applicant, now I have to suffer this all over again, anyways, let's see where I end up, saw 2 ghosts updates and what followed was the request for fingerprint from Vancouver IRCC office although my office is Scarborough, hopefully I also get the test invite .....
It's a matter of one month additional time.

Reactions: sparknotes

jpan5

May 1, 2018
Guys I had a few questions as I prepare to take my test by Jun-9:
1. Is the test multiple choice? What happens if you do not pass?
2. I have not request/intimation about my Fingerprints - should I be worried or will this come after I pass my my test?

Thanks!

Reactions: Emad85

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Guys I had a few questions as I prepare to take my test by Jun-9:
1. Is the test multiple choice? What happens if you do not pass?
2. I have not request/intimation about my Fingerprints - should I be worried or will this come after I pass my my test?

Thanks!
1) multiple choice, true false , fill in the blank / If you do not pass the test then you'll get another one couple of weeks / months

2) Not everyone gets FP requests. If they need they will request it. It's not an end of world thing. chill out.

Reactions: jpan5

May2014

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Hi
I received a FP request from Vancouver and finalized it , and my BG check completed.
However I changed my home address , does anyone know if the local office is assigned before or after the FP request ?
I am over age too , so I don’t have a test .. anyone like me or knows what’s the next step ? Interview or oath ?
I really appreciate any input thank you in advance

Iyan123

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Hello, I checked the portal on May 24 and saw an invitation to take the test between May 31 and June 20. However, I did not receive any email till now. Does anyone knows how long it usually takes to get the email? Thanks.

Reactions: saou17

TasmanianTiger

Star Member
Oct 2, 2021
Hello, I checked the portal on May 24 and saw an invitation to take the test between May 31 and June 20. However, I did not receive any email till now. Does anyone knows how long it usually takes to get the email? Thanks.
You should get it by tomorrow or get an updated window period within the next few days. This is based on my own experience. If you don't get an invite at all, you may wish to call IRCC and let them know.