+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
I think all september 2021 applicants should join a whatsapp group.

Regards
When I open whatsapp, I can only make group by adding a contact. Thats a problem. If someone could form the group, send the link, if not then need some tips on forming a group.

Regards

Melsoob

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
SIGN THE PETITION TO REDUCE BACKLOGS AND DECREASE THE PROCESSING TIMES FOR CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS:
https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-3994

This will close on June 04, 2022 - The more people, the stronger will hit and they will take a prompt solution.
https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Search?View=D&parl=44,43,42&type=&keyword=63674&sponsor=&status=&Text=citizenship&RPP=20&order=Recent&Page=1&category=All
Done. Thanks for sharing.

Bhaskarpaliwal

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2015
Med's Done....
7-7-2015
VISA ISSUED...
5-8-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
SIGN THE PETITION TO REDUCE BACKLOGS AND DECREASE THE PROCESSING TIMES FOR CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS:
https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-3994

This will close on June 04, 2022 - The more people, the stronger will hit and they will take a prompt solution.
https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Search?View=D&parl=44,43,42&type=&keyword=63674&sponsor=&status=&Text=citizenship&RPP=20&order=Recent&Page=1&category=All
Great initiative dude.

Bhaskarpaliwal

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2015
Med's Done....
7-7-2015
VISA ISSUED...
5-8-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Hello Everyone,
I got the test invite today. Need to take the test between May 13 and June 02. Should I wait for the email? Any dos and don'ts for the test? Especially technical issues like browser, camera, etc. Please let me know.
Background verification completed. Everything else is in progress.
I am glad to know that at least someone, who applied online, is moving forward. Good luck to you bro.

Reactions: thuong and ROCK ON

onkar112

Star Member
Apr 5, 2022
Hello Everyone,
I got the test invite today. Need to take the test between May 13 and June 02. Should I wait for the email? Any dos and don'ts for the test? Especially technical issues like browser, camera, etc. Please let me know.
Background verification completed. Everything else is in progress.
What's your AOR date? And city?

kari1133

Aug 15, 2021
Update on my application:

Received AOR: 26th Nov
BGV completed: April 19th
Scheduled for Citizenship: April 29th
Passed test: 7th May

Similar timeline for my wife as well. Scarborough office.
Hey how long did it take for your tracker to update after taking the test. I had the same test window and took the test yesterday. Im sure theres no update because its the weekend, but just curious if yours got updated and in how many days

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
Hey how long did it take for your tracker to update after taking the test. I had the same test window and took the test yesterday. Im sure theres no update because its the weekend, but just curious if yours got updated and in how many days
How did your test go and any preparation tips?

madhur.k

Apr 1, 2022
The email doesn't always come before the tracker shows the request, I've seen a mix of both. My email came directly to my inbox, but the tracker reflected if a day or two before I received the email.
Hi, which tracker are you talking about?

Melsoob

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
Is there anybody here who was able to speak to a cic agent recently. I have been trying to call since a week and would say they are experiencing high volume of calls to call again later .

My background check was completed on April 11 and still nothing.