Physical presence: 1196
Application Submitted - September 24, 2021
Application received - September 24, 2021
AOR – December 13, 2021
In Progress - December 13, 2021

thuong

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
I’m very, very surprised that You are able to actually talk to IRCC agents, with such frequency…
I'm surprised too when people said it was hard to contact them? I don't understand :oops:. At first I thought I was lucky but the second time it was the same...they have option for me to wait 10 mins or they will call back. Have you tried to contact them before and did you call from inside Canada?

Max_K

Oct 28, 2017
Russia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
14-10-2017
Hey guys. We gave out test on April 10th! Our test still doesnt show its updated to Completed. Fretting and anxious, if others have had the same thing as well! Wondering if i should reach out to IRCC to ask why the status of the test hasnt been updated yet! :(
I took my test on the same date and yet to see any update on my tracker...

Reactions: msamajdar

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
Yes, thats what I hear from most of them. It reflects online first and then email is dispatched (ofcourse it depends on how frequently you check online account;))
Thanks.. I do get bunch of spams daily and don't want to go through them unless necessary.

JohnMunch1

Jan 28, 2022
I'm surprised too when people said it was hard to contact them? I don't understand :oops:. At first I thought I was lucky but the second time it was the same...they have option for me to wait 10 mins or they will call back. Have you tried to contact them before and did you call from inside Canada?
I called from within Canada. I never get an option to get a callback. Just told that all agents are busy and due to high call volume they will not be able to take my call. And the call drops.

Lucky2016

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Hello , i received a fingerprint email last week and did it the next day on the 14th of April
the thing is i got the email and my online tracker never updated with fingerprint request, until now i see the last update which is test complete on april 11th , is that normal not to have the FP request show in the tracker ?
Normal. Same with me. Now my BG is complete after me submitting the FP report.

wpg.ca

Star Member
Dec 5, 2021
Hello , i received a fingerprint email last week and did it the next day on the 14th of April
the thing is i got the email and my online tracker never updated with fingerprint request, until now i see the last update which is test complete on april 11th , is that normal not to have the FP request show in the tracker ?
Once you submitted your FP, the tracker won't show anything until the IRCC receives FP result from the RCMP. Usually, BG is completed one day after IRCC receives your FP result. You can also view my signature as a reference.

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Thanks. Because there has not been any movement in my profile since AOR in December but today I received the invitation to take the test.
Congratulations.

Is your application online or paper based ?
Kindly share your application details

Regards