September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Hi all
Just saw a fingerprint request on my tracker
I am out of Canada
Kindly please ;
1) when do I receive the email/ letter approximately?
2) I will return to do it , but do the RCMP send it or I have to wait for it’s arrival and send it in person ?
3) how long does it take to be processed?
I really appreciate any help or advice
Thank you in advance
Hi all
Just saw a fingerprint request on my tracker
I am out of Canada
Kindly please ;
1) when do I receive the email/ letter approximately?
2) I will return to do it , but do the RCMP send it or I have to wait for it’s arrival and send it in person ?
3) how long does it take to be processed?
I really appreciate any help or advice
Thank you in advance
I am out of Canada too, why do you need to return to Canada to obtain the FB? Can’t you obtain it while out of Canada?

May2014

Star Member
May 6, 2014
I am out of Canada too, why do you need to return to Canada to obtain the FB? Can’t you obtain it while out of Canada?
Hi
Not really sure how to do it outside especially they want it electronically ... how will you manage please advise ?
Thanks

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Hi
Not really sure how to do it outside especially they want it electronically ... how will you manage please advise ?
Thanks
I didn’t receive fb request yet but I just don’t know what I will do if they ask for it. What Know, there is agencies that can digitize your fingerprint and send it to RCMP for the check but I don’t know if we can do it this way in our case. Please let me know if it worked this way.

Nabobo

Oct 28, 2021
Hello Everyone,
My start date for the citizenship test is tomorrow and did not receive the email with the instructions. Is that normal?

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Hello Everyone,
My start date for the citizenship test is tomorrow and did not receive the email with the instructions. Is that normal?
You may still get the email notification today. I didn't receive it until the day before my test window opened.

rarrukjw

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Hello,

I just have got received to take citizenship test online between March 24, 2022 and April 14, 2022.
I checked CAS but didn't received email from IRCC.

plz update info on 2021 Sep tracker. Thx!

Reactions: rajesh_verma_jsr

msamajdar

Aug 17, 2017
Hey Guys!

I just got an update on my tracker for taking the citizenship test btw March 25, 2022 and April 14, 2022. However, i have no way of selecting the desired date. I can see from previous questions asked by group members, that an email with details will follow couple of days before the test date range! Is that all?

Can someone update the tracker for me: Test Invite received March 17th. I wish the tracker wasn't read only :(

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Hey Guys!

I just got an update on my tracker for taking the citizenship test btw March 25, 2022 and April 14, 2022. However, i have no way of selecting the desired date. I can see from previous questions asked by group members, that an email with details will follow couple of days before the test date range! Is that all?

Can someone update the tracker for me: Test Invite received March 17th. I wish the tracker wasn't read only :(
Tracker Updated

You'll probably get an email for test with instructions a day or two before March 25th. If you don't receive an email even on the 25th, Email them on the ID mentioned in below FAQ. As for the your query that you have "selecting the desired date" , you can choose any day to give the test, doesn't matter what day it is or what time it is. ( weekend, weekday , 10am , midnight .... blah blah .. you get the point )

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1566&top=5

PS. You don't need email invitation to take the test. Follow this link . At the bottom , click on sign-in and it would take you through the same website that you get in the email to take the test.

Reactions: msamajdar

nav586

Jun 10, 2019
Hi everyone, I applied in sep 21 2021 online application and got AOR on Dec 8 and linked online on Dec 9 2021. After that there is no update . I am planning to fly Outside Canada , If I get test invitation outside Canada , how that works? Can I take test outside Canada please advise.

msamajdar

Aug 17, 2017
Tracker Updated

You'll probably get an email for test with instructions a day or two before March 25th. If you don't receive an email even on the 25th, Email them on the ID mentioned in below FAQ. As for the your query that you have "selecting the desired date" , you can choose any day to give the test, doesn't matter what day it is or what time it is. ( weekend, weekday , 10am , midnight .... blah blah .. you get the point )

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1566&top=5

PS. You don't need email invitation to take the test. Follow this link . At the bottom , click on sign-in and it would take you through the same website that you get in the email to take the test.
Thank you Pheonix232. Much appreciated :)

oddu

Dec 12, 2014
Hi everyone, I applied in sep 21 2021 online application and got AOR on Dec 8 and linked online on Dec 9 2021. After that there is no update . I am planning to fly Outside Canada , If I get test invitation outside Canada , how that works? Can I take test outside Canada please advise.
you can not take test outside of Canada. You have to be in Canada. Everyone applied around the same time are getting invites. so I suggest you to finish your test and go as you only have 21 days for the test to be done.

Reactions: msamajdar

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015

you can not take test outside of Canada. You have to be in Canada. Everyone applied around the same time are getting invites. so I suggest you to finish your test and go as you only have 21 days for the test to be done.
WRONG @oddu
you can take the test outside of Canada, just need to notify IRCC when you get test email notification.

Oath is something that you can't take while being out of country,

Reactions: nav586 and aztec01

pvarma

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Sorry, But you are able to take test outside Canada and the steps are clearly mentioned in the Invite mail. You need to inform them that you are taking a test outside Canada and they will get back on the Steps. Mostly you may have to attend an interview with an Immigration Office once you are back

Reactions: nav586