+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

JohnMunch1

Jan 28, 2022
I think it’s kind of ridiculous that more complicated applications, which are also paper-based, are being processed more rapidly.

wpg.ca

Star Member
Dec 5, 2021
I received an email today requesting for a scanned copy of my ID. I send it right away. I just don’t know how many days again to wait.
Thanks for keeping us posted. So they asked for your Id because the one you took during exam was blurry?

Rsoni

Aug 28, 2017
Hi folks,

My tracker updated on 31 march saying I will have to take test between Apr 7 and Apr 28. It's Apr 8 and I haven't received the email invitation, nothing in Junk/spam folder as well, filled out webform already (haven't received confirmation/autoreply email of webform submission as well) any ideas?

DMyrie

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Hi folks,

My tracker updated on 31 march saying I will have to take test between Apr 7 and Apr 28. It's Apr 8 and I haven't received the email invitation, nothing in Junk/spam folder as well, filled out webform already (haven't received confirmation/autoreply email of webform submission as well) any ideas?
I Saw this link in another thread that says you don't have to wait on the email once you see the update, you can go ahead and do the test. https://ct-tc.apps.cic.gc.ca/?lang=en

Reactions: Rsoni

Betacharlie

Apr 7, 2022
at least you know they are working on your file right?
Hi folks,

Did you try checking the promotions folder?

arvindrags

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
16-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2017
Thank you!! Will do that
Guys, below is the official information from FAQ page. Its better to not start the test without receiving the invitation email.

My application status says I’ve been scheduled for an online test. Why haven’t I received an invitation?
This means we have scheduled your test and that the invitation is on its way to you. You must wait until you receive the invitation before you can take the test.
If you haven’t received your invitation by the “start date” in the citizenship application tracker, send an email to IRCC.CitOnlineTest-TestenligneCit.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. In your email, include

Melsoob

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
Hi,
New to this group.

Applied:eek:nline
Area: Toronto, ON
Single Applicant

Timeline:
Submitted: 3 September 2021
Received: 3 September 2021
AOR: 23 November 2021

Hi there. Just thought I would join this group, since I am not hearing anything from CIC and getting frustrated .

I have not received any updates since November 2021. Online it says, last updated: 8 April 2022 but everything is still showing " in progress".

I thought I missed an e-mail from them, until I read the above posts.

Hopping it will be processed within the 12 months.