+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

kvn20

Nov 17, 2017
Congratulations. Where are you looking for decision made ?. I had everything updated on the tracker to green after the 16th update except the ceremony.
How long did it take to get decision made ?
Hi,
There is a citizenship tracker in which you can check the status other that the login tracker.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

The next day after turning all sections to completed My status changed to DM.

Thanks

kvn20

Nov 17, 2017
Hi everyone,

Took the citizenship oath yesterday,it was an in person ceremony in Montreal..Was a great experience.

Thank you all who were with me in this journey.Thank you for your support and time whenever I was stuck with some questions.

All the best for all.

Thanks much!

Reactions: fellow6389

Bondo2

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Cairo
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
There is a citizenship tracker in which you can check the status other that the login tracker.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

The next day after turning all sections to completed My status changed to DM.

Thanks
Not sure what you mean by login tracker. I use the citizenship tracker and everything was completed on the 16th of December but no change since
Could you share a screenshot of where you see DM?

Last edited:

DarshanDalvi

Jan 27, 2019
Hello friends,
I applied in Sept 2021 and received my AOR in December. On my online tracker it shows only Background Verification is complete and rest everything shows in progress or not started. The last update was June 15 2022 when background verif was completed and nothing after that. I even havn't received my test request yet. Is anyone else in the same boat as me?

Reactions: ROCK ON

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Hello friends,
I applied in Sept 2021 and received my AOR in December. On my online tracker it shows only Background Verification is complete and rest everything shows in progress or not started. The last update was June 15 2022 when background verif was completed and nothing after that. I even havn't received my test request yet. Is anyone else in the same boat as me?
My case is little different . In my case only test was marked completed in June 2022. Background Check, Prohibitions, Language, Physical Presence are in progress and oath not started.

DarshanDalvi

Jan 27, 2019
My case is little. In my case only test was marked completed in June 2022. Background Check, Prohibitions, Language, Physical Presence are in progress and oath not started.
Oh Okay..
Atlest you are done with your test. I am kinda stuck being clueless and not sure what to do next instaed of just wait for test request.

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Oh Okay..
Atlest you are done with your test. I am kinda stuck being clueless and not sure what to do next instaed of just wait for test request.
Bro I understand your situation. I am little clueless. Its taking long for background check to be completed. No one knows how the processing of the application carried out.

DarshanDalvi

Jan 27, 2019
Bro I understand your situation. I am little clueless. Its taking long for background check to be completed. No one knows how the processing of the application carried out.
Yeah man!! It taking way too long.
I checked with my MP in my community and she said this:
Verification status of the following:

· Criminality is passed

· Security is passed

· The rest has not started

· However, nothing has been requested

· The next step would be the test, but there is no date available yet.

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Yeah man!! It taking way too long.
I checked with my MP in my community and she said this:
Verification status of the following:

· Criminality is passed

· Security is passed

· The rest has not started

· However, nothing has been requested

· The next step would be the test, but there is no date available yet.
Here is the following situation.

Test - Passed
Security - Completed
Criminality - in Progress
Prohibitions, Language and Physical Presence - In progress
Oath - Not Started

DarshanDalvi

Jan 27, 2019
Here is the following situation.

Test - Passed
Security - Completed
Criminality - in Progress