September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

May2014

Star Member
May 6, 2014
What is your application location?
Hi Farah / anyone senior with experience
May you please guide me
My tracker shows the in progress for language, physical and prohibitions
However my Ecas ( I just checked it accidentally )
Showed a recent change to DM

is this normal ? Will the Tracker be updated soon ?
may someone explain to me what to look or expect as regards oath invitation timeline from ceremony from certficate sent … just a brief expectation of timelines or what appears ? Thank you so much

Reactions: Farah2018

HVAC_Controls

Feb 26, 2017
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-12-2016 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-04-2017
Med's Request
09-02-2018
Med's Done....
11-02-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
50-03-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
Hey all, my whole application was processed and I had oath November 1st but after I took oath I had no updates and I haven't received my certificate, anyone else? My online tracker shows nothing updated after Oct 9th.
That's so long. I got my certificate 9 days after my ceremony Scarborough office. You have to call IRCC. They will tell you if they mailed it to you. The most important that you already signed the document of Oath and emailed it after the ceremony

Reactions: can-dreamz

can-dreamz

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
That's so long. I got my certificate 9 days after my ceremony Scarborough office. You have to call IRCC. They will tell you if they mailed it to you. The most important that you already signed the document of Oath and emailed it after the ceremony
Scarborough office is so quick. I had Oath on the same day & no certificate. IRCC agent told me that they haven't mailed the certificate. I also emailed proof of urgent travel for work.

Farah2018

Sep 9, 2018
Hi Farah / anyone senior with experience
May you please guide me
My tracker shows the in progress for language, physical and prohibitions
However my Ecas ( I just checked it accidentally )
Showed a recent change to DM

is this normal ? Will the Tracker be updated soon ?
may someone explain to me what to look or expect as regards oath invitation timeline from ceremony from certficate sent … just a brief expectation of timelines or what appears ? Thank you so much
Did you apply online or paper? I applied for my citizenship online and used to check the status of my application through the citizenship tracker. I got my oath date after 2 days when my language, physical and prohibitions changed to completed. I added my detailed timeline in my signature, I hope you can get a rough idea from that. But this may vary for other applications. All the best.

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
hi, anybody knows how long between everything completed and oath ceremony to start? Oath is still not started.

also is there anyone from Vancouver processing office that can help me with their timeline?

acrobatmoon

Apr 18, 2018
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi all - I just got my GCMS notes back that I requested. I applied on Sep. 20, 2021, and haven't heard anything besides an AOR in early December. Two things in the GCMS notes concerns me:
  1. Looks like I accidently selected I wanted to be registered with Quebec's Permanent List of Electors, even though I live in BC.
  2. There's a not that "NPR time cannot be confirmed"
What's the best way to rectify #1? How can I find out more about #2? Is it just a waiting game until I hear? Looks like nothing was touched since May.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Hi all - I just got my GCMS notes back that I requested. I applied on Sep. 20, 2021, and haven't heard anything besides an AOR in early December. Two things in the GCMS notes concerns me:
  1. Looks like I accidently selected I wanted to be registered with Quebec's Permanent List of Electors, even though I live in BC.
  2. There's a not that "NPR time cannot be confirmed"
What's the best way to rectify #1? How can I find out more about #2? Is it just a waiting game until I hear? Looks like nothing was touched since May.
Paper or online application? Perhaps use web form to rectify #1. You can also try to email your local office and ask for the clarification to be noted on your file.

don’t know what #2 NPR is.. not present time? Did you declare all absences? Have you got proof of all journeys? Border crossing records?

kvn20

Nov 17, 2017
Hi, Finally after missing the fingerprint request sent in june,and resending it in october,today all the sections are updated as completed.

How long will it take for the oath invite after all the section get updated to complete..?Also ECAS says decision made.

Thanks in advance

Farah2018

Sep 9, 2018
hi, anybody knows how long between everything completed and oath ceremony to start? Oath is still not started.

also is there anyone from Vancouver processing office that can help me with their timeline?
My processing office is Vancouver. For my application, oath ceremony started within 2 days after every section completed. I added my detailed timeline in my signature, I hope you can get a rough idea from that. But this may vary for other applications.

kvn20

Nov 17, 2017
My processing office is Vancouver. For my application, oath ceremony started within 2 days after every section completed. I added my detailed timeline in my signature, I hope you can get a rough idea from that. But this may vary for other applications.
Wow that’s quick.. mine is montreal.. waiting for oath after DM today

Reactions: Farah2018