+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

fellow6389

Sep 26, 2022
My last update was on July 26 where everything (expect oath) was checked as Complete. It's been exactly 2 months waiting for oath date and I don't understand where the problem is :( not sure what my processing office is but applied from Vancouver and test email invitation came from "West Citizenship EApp"

Reactions: ChrisFred

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
My last update was on July 26 where everything (expect oath) was checked as Complete. It's been exactly 2 months waiting for oath date and I don't understand where the problem is :( not sure what my processing office is but applied from Vancouver and test email invitation came from "West Citizenship EApp"
Did you replied to same email ? Try emailing them back . It worked for lots of people

Reactions: fellow6389

fellow6389

Sep 26, 2022
Did you replied to same email ? Try emailing them back . It worked for lots of people
Well I tried and there is a auto email saying "Any requests received other than those outlined above will be automatically deleted and not processed." Outlined above is requested info, explanations etc etc

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Any reply would be appreciated.
This is my experience, the only difference is that GCMS as per Privacy Act is free where as GCMS as per Access to Information costs CAD 5. To be honest I don’t know how quickly the notes will be delivered, as it has been 2 months since I requested.

Reactions: Farah2018

Farah2018

Sep 9, 2018
This is my experience, the only difference is that GCMS as per Privacy Act is free where as GCMS as per Access to Information costs CAD 5. To be honest I don’t know how quickly the notes will be delivered, as it has been 2 months since I requested.
Thanks for your reply. Did you apply under privacy act or Access to Information?

Reactions: ROCK ON