+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

Pankaj014

Apr 12, 2016
What does decision made means in spouse sponsorship application and what is the next step. We got our status change to decision made in client online status check tool but we didn't got any email or update from CIC.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
What does decision made means in spouse sponsorship application and what is the next step. We got our status change to decision made in client online status check tool but we didn't got any email or update from CIC.
It means a decision had been made, by numbers, usually positive. Next step is passport request (sometimes pre arrival services). That can be quick or not quick.

Reactions: Pankaj014

YouMissedMyHeart

Jul 21, 2021
After how long after decision made?
It still says "in process", so I don't think one has been made yet.

AOR: May 5, 2021
SA: May 7, 2021
VO: May 7, 2021
Requests for biometrics and medical were received on May 5.
Biometrics submitted: July 19
I can't remember when the medical reports were submitted, but it says they've been received.

We had a bit of a hiccup with a birth certificate, resubmitted it a couple of weeks ago and just got the pre-arrival services letter.

Pankaj014

Apr 12, 2016
It still says "in process", so I don't think one has been made yet.

AOR: May 5, 2021
SA: May 7, 2021
VO: May 7, 2021
Requests for biometrics and medical were received on May 5.
Biometrics submitted: July 19
I can't remember when the medical reports were submitted, but it says they've been received.

We had a bit of a hiccup with a birth certificate, resubmitted it a couple of weeks ago and just got the pre-arrival services letter.
Its a positive indication. You guys will get ppr next

Reactions: Famof5
Jan 29, 2021
Got extension on PPR due to discovering it in junk mail on day 28/30. Emailed the contact mentioned in the letter, explained the situation, sent screenshots from GCKey and ECAS that showed that I hadn't received an alert of 'you have important correspondence that you need to act on' and they gave me another 30 days to get it done. If you end up reaching out to them like I did, make sure to include the PA's information in the email: name, DOB, passport number, case number, etc

Reactions: Korion

YouMissedMyHeart

Jul 21, 2021
Got a passport request today!! I'm so excited, trying to find somewhere in the US to get Canadian sized passport photos taken if anyone has any info. :)