+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

gouthamj

Dec 31, 2020
Hi, I have embossed seal on my translation document. It is not visible on scan. Will that make a problem? Has anyone experienced this? Thanks

gidra24

May 2, 2021
Good morning. Yesterday in Gskey, the application status changed from submitted to application updated. There are no changes inside or new messages. This morning the status changed to submitted again. Nothing has changed in CAPS. As it was In process from the very beginning. What does it mean?

Kayessgee

Aug 27, 2020
Good morning. Yesterday in Gskey, the application status changed from submitted to application updated. There are no changes inside or new messages. This morning the status changed to submitted again. Nothing has changed in CAPS. As it was In process from the very beginning. What does it mean?
Mine did that when my biometrics were received. Maybe they have updated something and haven’t sent you mail yet?

questforthemapleleaf

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
PPR!

Guys I got the PPR mail an hour back! :D
Really surprised and happy. Frankly I wasn't expecting it to arrive so soon. I thought a best case estimate was July. I noticed a "Decision Made" status on ECAS yesterday (I usually don't follow ECAS, I just check my GC account), I thought it didn't mean anything.

Timeline -
Outland
File received - Sep 23rd
AOR - Feb 13th
Biometric Request - March 15th
Medical Request - March 16th
SA - March 17th
Medical Passed - March 24th
PPR - April 16th
PA - India

All the best guys. Hope all of your applications are approved soon.
UPDATE: Even though we got the PPR on 16th April, my wife and son couldn't submit their passports due to office closures in New Delhi. VFS had suspended passport operations and the consulate itself closed down on 18th. Today VFS have suspended all operations (including biometrics). I raised a web-form as a precaution and got a generic reply from Delhi Immigration. So now it's Covid wait to get the COPR and visa.

• Sad
Reactions: Famof5

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Today I received New PCCs request after AOR on Principal Applicant email.
It says Multiple Pccs required it says action required however I submitted new Pcc’s last year.

Korion

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Somebody removed my row from the sheet, I guess that acounts for 1 of the 11.
Perhaps a simpler form of granting PR would simply be to give a basic computer proficiency test! It's shocking how many times the spreadsheet gets massacred.
I'm glad to hear yours was removed by accident. I did notice yours missing (it's a few up from mine so it stands out) and I was worried for you that your application was rejected and you removed yourself. I'm sure your AOR is coming soon!

My best guess is that 4-5 first week of Sept applicants were deleted.

expatgoingback

Sep 10, 2020
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
I'm glad to hear yours was removed by accident. I did notice yours missing (it's a few up from mine so it stands out) and I was worried for you that your application was rejected and you removed yourself. I'm sure your AOR is coming soon!

My best guess is that 4-5 first week of Sept applicants were deleted.
Likely, thank you for your concern and words of encouragement.

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Date: May 4, 2021
UCI: 3500000 Application: F000888888
*F000888888*
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Mrs khan
550 SUITE 74TH AVENUE
SURREY BC V3WWWW Canada
Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of Khan and family (if applicable).
We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.
Reminder – Your undertaking is an unconditional promise of support
The undertaking you signed is an unconditional promise to financially support and provide basic requirements for your sponsored relative(s). This undertaking is not broken by such changes as the granting of Canadian citizenship, divorce, separation, relationship breakdown, moving to another province, or a change in your financial situation. Your obligations as a sponsor begin as soon as your sponsored relative and, if applicable, their accompanying family members become permanent residents of Canada. This undertaking cannot be cancelled once permanent resident visas are issued to them.
The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to the visa office in London for further processing.
Visa Office Contact Information
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above directly using the “IRCC Web Form”. This form is found in the “Enquiries” section of the specific visa office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp
Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
If the Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application and you have chosen to defer payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. A Permanent Resident Visa cannot be issued to your relative(s) until this payment is submitted.
When should I contact IRCC?
You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:

Reactions: Triol80t and Korion

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Received today from CPC Sydney
Received AOR last month on 25th March
than AOR 2 received yesterday
Than additional docs today
And tomorrow file got transferred to London but my home country is kuwait.
I don’t know how they are working but God bless them and got God bless everybody
Today TRV got approved too but can’t travel
Hallelujah Stay safe stay home.

Reactions: Canada2020eh