+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

bcakes

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
I just got an email requesting me to submit the biometric and police certificate today!! They received my application on 2nd Sep while I don't receive any AOR1 until now. But they are definitely processing the September application now!
Hi! That's good news that they are already processing September Outland application. Just wondering if the police certificate request was due to expired certificate and they are asking you to resubmit it or because it was not included in the application and they asked you to submit it. Because usually for incomplete forms or documents, they return the application. Also, who received the email for biometric request from IRCC, sponsor or principal applicant?

hilda8519

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Hi! That's good news that they are already processing September Outland application. Just wondering if the police certificate request was due to expired certificate and they are asking you to resubmit it or because it was not included in the application and they asked you to submit it. Because usually for incomplete forms or documents, they return the application. Also, who received the email for biometric request from IRCC, sponsor or principal applicant?
I had the same problems

expatgoingback

Sep 10, 2020
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
It's a small amount of data but both of the applicants who have received either AOR or medical request are from Hong Kong. I wouldn't be surprised if Hong Kong applicants are being prioritized.

Reactions: Huniverse

Miwa

Oct 29, 2020
Hi! They didn't request for the police certificate when we send the application, since the local police need a letter from the IRCC for booking, so now I can go make an appointment to the get the cert with the email IRCC sent. So far the application is still in progress and they requested for a medical report today! all these notification were sent to the PA's email.

I am just wondering why we don't get a AOR1.....

hilda8519

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Hi! They didn't request for the police certificate when we send the application, since the local police need a letter from the IRCC for booking, so now I can go make an appointment to the get the cert with the email IRCC sent. So far the application is still in progress and they requested for a medical report today! all these notification were sent to the PA's email.

I am just wondering why we don't get a AOR1.....
what is the email address and the title of email? Can you share some information? Thanks