+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

gouthamj

Dec 31, 2020
Hi,
"Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562]" Do we need to fill the travel history of the sponsor as well or is it enough to fill the travel history of the principal applicant alone?

There is a section for spouse travel history. In case of spousal sponsorship, the spouse is the sponsor who is already a PR or citizen of Canada. Does the PA still need to fill the spouse travel history even though he/she is the sponsor?

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Hi,
"Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562]" Do we need to fill the travel history of the sponsor as well or is it enough to fill the travel history of the principal applicant alone?

There is a section for spouse travel history. In case of spousal sponsorship, the spouse is the sponsor who is already a PR or citizen of Canada. Does the PA still need to fill the spouse travel history even though he/she is the sponsor?
Only the applicant needs to fill it out with their travel history.

Also, the PA - principal applicant is not the sponsor.

Huniverse

Jan 13, 2021
Thank you for thinking of me- unfortunately I cannot get my temporary number because both I and my sponsor are outside Canada. I did send a document to try to attach and they sent me an email back asking me to resend with my application number, which of course I cannot access because I cannot call in.. lol

We were going to try to do a 3 way call- but, I've tried to walk his parents through that and it's truly hopeless as they are not tech savvy. As far as I can tell, we just have to wait for them to either return our app or request more information.
We are in the same sitiation, my husband and I, are outside of canada, living in cuba, we applyed in sept.

splash-99

Sep 3, 2020
i tried calling as well all they gave me was a temporary number . my application was received on sep2 . the thing that i noticed was if the wait time is less than 40 min it puts you in queue and if you are in canada you can request a call back . if the wait time is more than 40 mins it just cuts you off. try calling with skype. i was able to call to cic using skype back when i had to contact for a different application.

splash-99

Sep 3, 2020
i dont think they processed a single september application yet. its frustrating that AOR which usually takes less than a month to receive is taking more than 6 months. :( and some lucky folks who sent in july and august was moved to ottawa have already received PPR by end of december

• Sad
Reactions: Huniverse

Singhka

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi
Mine file was received on Sep 28. No movement yet, what are the options to check whether they have my file is in the system or not

Miwa

Oct 29, 2020
I just got an email requesting me to submit the biometric and police certificate today!! They received my application on 2nd Sep while I don't receive any AOR1 until now. But they are definitely processing the September application now!

Mitul Tailor

Jun 8, 2020
I just got an email requesting me to submit the biometric and police certificate today!! They received my application on 2nd Sep while I don't receive any AOR1 until now. But they are definitely processing the September application now!
Thats great, may I know the PA country ?

gill001

May 6, 2018
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
App. Filed.......
24 09 2020
Hi
Mine file was received on Sep 28. No movement yet, what are the options to check whether they have my file is in the system or not
hi..!! mine was received on 24 th september and no movement yet ..!! is there any other applicant whose file is being processed and he or she applied in september..!!

gill001

May 6, 2018
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
App. Filed.......
24 09 2020
Hi..!
mine application was received on 24 th september . But i didnt recevd the Application no. yet ..! Do anyone know if septmber applications are being processes.

Reactions: Huniverse