+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

anish.antony

Sep 28, 2019
I submitted my application on Sep and was received on 10th Sep. I sent it to Nova scotia and when I enquired with MP I have given a reply with a temp number and the application has been received in Mississauga CPC. Is the application @ Mississauga CPC thing normal ? Any inputs?

bcakes

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
I submitted my application on Sep and was received on 10th Sep. I sent it to Nova scotia and when I enquired with MP I have given a reply with a temp number and the application has been received in Mississauga CPC. Is the application @ Mississauga CPC thing normal ? Any inputs?
Did you apply outland? That's weird if they transfered it to Mississauga considering you don't have AOR or sponsor approval yet. Our file was recieved September 11, just temporary file number. Kinda worried if they did the same for our application why it's taking so long to process it.

anish.antony

Sep 28, 2019
Did you apply outland? That's weird if they transfered it to Mississauga considering you don't have AOR or sponsor approval yet. Our file was recieved September 11, just temporary file number. Kinda worried if they did the same for our application why it's taking so long to process it.
Its an outland application

bcakes

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
My cousin’s file moved to China and no update after that. What should she do?
Did she apply in September? Did she get AOR or any correspondence from IRCC? If yes, then they probably transfered it there for further processing. She just have to wait.

Kkkaaauuurrr22

Mar 24, 2021
Did she apply in September? Did she get AOR or any correspondence from IRCC? If yes, then they probably transfered it there for further processing. She just have to wait.
Yeah she got the AOR biometrics and medical and she submitted that and they the file moved to china...but after that there is no update... do you have any idea how long will it that like and estimate or something?

bcakes

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Yeah she got the AOR biometrics and medical and she submitted that and they the file moved to china...but after that there is no update... do you have any idea how long will it that like and estimate or something?
I think different visa offices process applications differently and length of wait also depends on case to case basis. But it's good that she already got AOR and biometric request. All she can do now is wait.

Amit1413

Sep 27, 2017
Hello Everyone, I have a query regarding my wife's application (Spousal Sponsorship outland). Our file was received by IRCC on September 14, 2020. She got the Biometrics and Medical requests in February 2021. Biometrics were done successfully and updated on the online account. But, medical results were not updated. We got the Medical request on Feb 22, 2021. She got medical done on March 4, 2021. But, on the Online account it shows "They did not receive the Medical results yet." We enquired about the results from the Panel Physician. They said they uploaded the results on March 9, 2021.

Does anyone else has the same issue? Please give suggestions what can be done in this case?

Mjg0503

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Hello Everyone, I have a query regarding my wife's application (Spousal Sponsorship outland). Our file was received by IRCC on September 14, 2020. She got the Biometrics and Medical requests in February 2021. Biometrics were done successfully and updated on the online account. But, medical results were not updated. We got the Medical request on Feb 22, 2021. She got medical done on March 4, 2021. But, on the Online account it shows "They did not receive the Medical results yet." We enquired about the results from the Panel Physician. They said they uploaded the results on March 9, 2021.

Does anyone else has the same issue? Please give suggestions what can be done in this case?
Do you have any receipt from your visit to the panel physician? I would recommend sending that via webform and asking for confirmation it has been received.

SahaA

Nov 9, 2020
Hi, I received AOR, MEDICAL, BIL, but my SA approval letter did not mention any visa office. It has been more than three weeks since. Anyone has the same situation, any direction

Mitul Tailor

Jun 8, 2020
Hi, I received AOR, MEDICAL, BIL, but my SA approval letter did not mention any visa office. It has been more than three weeks since. Anyone has the same situation, any direction
Same here, just got my Medical results passed yest. got SA letter 2 weeks back but no VO details on it.