+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***September 2020 INLAND Spousal PR***

Arsh-7777

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Hello everyone,
Could anyone please help. I am about to submit my husband’s sponsorship application.
according to the checklist PCC from outside Canada should be less than 6 months. He already have the PCC which is 10 months old and he didn’t leave canada after that.
I talked to agents twice one told me it is still valid and another told me you need new one. Could somebody please help what should I do?

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Please update the google sheet so that we can track it.
People who got Copr or DM please update your BGC column.
Thanks
And anyone any updates?

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
OWP approved just check MY account and get the approval :) thinks are looking up
as for my PR app they requested more documents to prove i cohabit with my wife hahah.. i uploaded these and await the results ..i wonder if it will now take more than 2 months

Reactions: Clairenguyen

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
OWP approved just check MY account and get the approval :) thinks are looking up
as for my PR app they requested more documents to prove i cohabit with my wife hahah.. i uploaded these and await the results ..i wonder if it will now take more than 2 months
the Sheet has been updated folks this has been a great support system thanks to all :)

Camilaferrd

Jun 13, 2019
Montreak
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello everyone!
I sent my application in September and they received on 24 sept 2020. So far I have the AOR (11 april), CSQ request (14 april), medical request for my 8y/o son only (21 may), Sponsor approval and eligibility passed (13 june) and Pre arrival letter (14 june - although Im inland). On ECAS it shows my sponsor as decision made and on my side it shows they started to process my application 13 june. That means they started my background check? According to some people, the background check can take like 5 months hahah but its good to see things moving.

2 things that I would like to ask: this pre arrival letter means anything, right? Bc doesnt make any sense since im inland. And also, I had my medical exam in 2019 for my SP before my PR, but they only sent me the request for my dependent. That means they still gonna request my medical or means they gonna use the exam that I already have?

Thank you in advance, guys!

sandy92

May 8, 2018
the Sheet has been updated folks this has been a great support system thanks to all :)
Congratulations
And just wanna ask which officer hanldes your file on your AIP and SA letter in the end you can see officer intial.
And when did ymi request more documents?
Thanks

jo12345

Jun 16, 2021
hello everyone,

this is my timeline for inland sponsorship
1)can anyone please tell the next step and how long this will be ?
2)i got requested to apply for open work permit after my first stage approval but but my status in canada is expired beyond the required
has anyone has any idea regarding this please help..
  1. We received application for permanent residence on September 28, 2020.
  2. We started processing application on May 18, 2021.
  3. We sent medical instructions on May 21, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

ps. my SA status decision made
  1. We received your application to sponsor on September 28, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 18, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on April 17, 2021.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 19, 2021 about the decision on your application.
can i apply for open work permit in service canada with first stage approval with expired status?
please if anyone has information help,
thank you

treestump

Jun 15, 2021
Hello everyone!
I sent my application in September and they received on 24 sept 2020. So far I have the AOR (11 april), CSQ request (14 april), medical request for my 8y/o son only (21 may), Sponsor approval and eligibility passed (13 june) and Pre arrival letter (14 june - although Im inland). On ECAS it shows my sponsor as decision made and on my side it shows they started to process my application 13 june. That means they started my background check? According to some people, the background check can take like 5 months hahah but its good to see things moving.

2 things that I would like to ask: this pre arrival letter means anything, right? Bc doesnt make any sense since im inland. And also, I had my medical exam in 2019 for my SP before my PR, but they only sent me the request for my dependent. That means they still gonna request my medical or means they gonna use the exam that I already have?

Thank you in advance, guys!
I don't know about medical, but I'm in the same situation in ECAS. My spouse's column says "Decision made" and mine says "In progress". If you look at the spreadsheet, it took significantly less than 5 months since "We started your background check..." for most people. And, importantly, the delay seems to be going down.

treestump

Jun 15, 2021
Please update the google sheet so that we can track it.
People who got Copr or DM please update your BGC column.
Thanks
And anyone any updates?
Today I got the BGC update. I received AIP and SA about a week ago, but still no Quebec CSQ approval. I thought that CSQ had to come before SA and AIP. (I posted everything in the spreadsheet, Quebec inland tab).

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Congratulations
And just wanna ask which officer handles your file on your AIP and SA letter in the end you can see officer initial.
And when did they i request more documents?
Thanks
Thanks :) I receive a request for more documents June 11-2021 AIP i have not received nor SA only OWP and requests documents
to prove we live together ...when i check the phone status it says BGC has begun but eligibility still not started SP- status shows in process and PR status the same .. so still waiting for more movement..i do notice there is no structured way that the cases are moving some ppl get AIP and SA some get decision made and get CPR with no SA letter sent so maybe its just that now they work all different. officer D -CPC_ Mississauga that is all it says on the request for more documents letter :)

Clairenguyen

Jan 2, 2020
Hi Sandy,

It says officer RSD - IRCC Mississauga.
Hi Majima,
May I ask how to link PR application with online acc? did you receive any notice from CPC? call agent said my BGC is implementing (Im PA) but then hard to see the update online. I have to call on a regular basic to check my status.

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Hi Majima,
May I ask how to link PR application with online acc? did you receive any notice from CPC? call agent said my BGC is implementing (Im PA) but then hard to see the update online. I have to call on a regular basic to check my status.
Hi

You can follow the instructions here to link your paper application to your online account:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

There are also instructions on the communal spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LxDFjvZn-XR9uZpGbPTORYKQf0BMquSXNw0RvmqvZNU/edit

In no. of family members on this application enter “2”.
Give these a try and see if they work. If you have any issues, PM me & I’ll be happy to help!

All the best!

Reactions: Krystal^^

Clairenguyen

Jan 2, 2020
Hi

You can follow the instructions here to link your paper application to your online account:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

There are also instructions on the communal spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LxDFjvZn-XR9uZpGbPTORYKQf0BMquSXNw0RvmqvZNU/edit

In no. of family members on this application enter “2”.
Give these a try and see if they work. If you have any issues, PM me & I’ll be happy to help!

All the best!
Oh i got it done, perfect, I didnt count my hubby in family members, lol. Thank you so much.

Reactions: Majima