+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***September 2020 INLAND Spousal PR***

sameera888

Oct 30, 2017
September 2020 inland Spousal Application members
Q1.how long should it’s takes after AIP to become PR or COPR

Q2. What is meet the Eligibility Requirements AIP does it means no more documents will be asked by cic they accept all proves and pass the eligibility as spouse.

Q3.Is it safe now to take a 4 weeks vocation trip in July 2021 with visa waver passport applicant
Thank you

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
Hi Javis,

You can also check your eCAS status by using a receipt number that starts with R000000 (you also included this document in your application package as proof of payment).
IRCC received my app on Sept 8 but they only sent me the biometrics reminder email on May 10. Some people from Sept 2020 received it in Sept itself, and some in the subsequent months.

i hope you get yours very soon!

Thank you very much for your help Majima.

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
Hi guys,

Can I have a question regarding extending visitor visa in Canada? I need to extend my spouse`s visitor visa.

For Photocopies of passport pages, do you only include pages that were stamped by Canadian authorities? It also mentions ' any other marked page', so I am assuming I have to include all pages that were stamped by other authorities as well? I guess it doesn't hurt to include them all.

PHOTOCOPIES of passport pages clearly showing each of the following:
• the passport number;
• the dates of issue and expiry;
• your name and date of birth;
• the stamp made by the Canadian authorities on your most recent entry into Canada; and
• any other marked page.

Thank you

Krystal^^

May 5, 2021
hello Krystal,
I donot know how to check my sponsorship status but I checked my Husband status it’s show we started processing your application On 20 May .
Thanks a lot for helping check it. I check through the CIC online services portal as well. I believe you can try to check both sponsorship and Principal applications status by using UCI or application # or receipt # + some other general info, such as date of birth, place of birth and surname.
Hope this helps :)

InderDeol

Apr 26, 2019
New to the forum after lurking for some time - super exciting to see our applications moving along. :)

Quick question(s): I was finally able to link my application online and it says that I don't need to give biometrics, however I received the biometrics letter about a week ago and booked an appointment. I'd assumed that I needed to give my fingerprints as I've never done it before but now I'm confused. Would it hurt to get it done even if I didn't need to after all?

Also, the only medical exam I was able to get in the GTA is for mid July o_O I used the web form to contact CIC right away and explain that there's nothing available sooner within 2 hours travel. Do they ever respond to you or do I just have to wait until I can eventually get it done? Is anyone else having a hard time getting an appointment within 30 days?
Hey! I was in the same boat. Got the medical request on May 26th. Nothing was available in GTA so I tried outside. I got the appointment for May 28th. It’s in Cambridge. It’s just an hour drive from where we live, if you live in GTA, it’ll be same for you. You can try them, hopefully you’ll get some early appointments there.

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
HI everyone,

Does anyone else get this message when they call IRCC and get the automated update about your application: "the review of your eligibility has not started yet"?
I know that my BGC has started and I received BIL & medical request. No SA or AIP yet.

Thanks!

Last edited:

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Somebody can add another column after SA which IRCC officer hanlding the file.
I mean IRCC officer like August sheet.
Thanks
I will easy to track which officer hanldes and how much takes time for him/her.

sandy92

May 8, 2018
HI everyone,

Does anyone else get this message when they call IRCC and get the automated update about your application: "the review of your eligibility has not started yet"?
I know that my BCG has started and I received BIL & medical request. No SA or AIP yet.

Thanks!
Don’t worry you’ll get soon. Some people got SA and AIP early and waiting for BGC like me. Some people got BGC started and gets AIP and SA later.
Its okay
Just keep waiting patiently

Reactions: Majima

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Don’t worry you’ll get soon. Some people got SA and AIP early and waiting for BGC like me. Some people got BGC started and gets AIP and SA later.
Its okay
Thanks Sandy!
Waiting patiently is proving to be more difficult withe each passing day - especially as more and more people hear positive news!
But I appreciate your response :)

mkaur92

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
Its okay
Hey Sandy, Any update on your OWP? I have seen some of the Oct applicants are getting OWP but no progress for us yet :-(