+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 (fall) intake (general discussion)

BK9797

Nov 24, 2019
Canada closed its borders to all foreign nationals, except U.S. citizens, on Monday, and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau urged people to stay at home to help stem the spread of the new coronavirus.

“We will be denying entry into Canada to people who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents,” Trudeau told reporters at a news conference outside his home, where he is under quarantine.

althaf3468

Feb 16, 2020
I applied for sept 2020 intake in conestoga on march 15 still i didnt recieved offer letter when will they give it any suggestion guys? Is this will effect chorona sitautions

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
I applied for sept 2020 intake in conestoga on march 15 still i didnt recieved offer letter when will they give it any suggestion guys? Is this will effect chorona sitautions
I applied on february first week no reply here either. :(

Ankitax

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
I applied for ‘public relations’ and ‘advertising & marketing communications’ on march 13 2020 for sept intake. No reply yet. Is this much time normal?

althaf3468

Feb 16, 2020
I applied for ‘public relations’ and ‘advertising & marketing communications’ on march 13 2020 for sept intake. No reply yet. Is this much time normal?
I think it may be due to the chorona effect. Today canada govt official site posted telling that visa sanctioned before march 18 2020 will not be having any travel ban.
So it means they didnt decided avout the the days after that. Iam worried about the whole thing.

Pranathi.g

Mar 31, 2020
Hey there. I got an admission into fanshawe for sept 2020 and paid my first year fee too. I'm just worried about the visa and further processing considering the covid crisis right now. Help me with info regarding the same anybody?

althaf3468

Feb 16, 2020
Y
Hey there. I got an admission into fanshawe for sept 2020 and paid my first year fee too. I'm just worried about the visa and further processing considering the covid crisis right now. Help me with info regarding the same anybody?
It will ve diificult to sanction the visa in these times. Did u check the canada govt site

althaf3468

Feb 16, 2020
There is no specific update on this one on the official site. Did I miss out on anything?
They are not telling about the the september but they told about the may intake.visa sacnctioned before march 18 i think can come to canada afyer that date the embassy is not decided yet.

Pranathi.g

Mar 31, 2020
They are not telling about the the september but they told about the may intake.visa sacnctioned before march 18 i think can come to canada afyer that date the embassy is not decided yet.
Okay.. thank you.. please keep me updated on this one with any new news :)

althaf3468

Feb 16, 2020
Okay.. thank you.. please keep me updated on this one with any new news :)
Can you please share the offer letter.i also applied to fanshawe college.but still i ddint got the letter.and it smees my frnd told that londom in canada has more sevier cases of covid

Ramansiiingh

Mar 13, 2020
Can you please share the offer letter.i also applied to fanshawe college.but still i ddint got the letter.and it smees my frnd told that londom in canada has more sevier cases of covid
Just want to know that is conestoga better or fanshawe i got offer from both ??